Buck ignored him, caressing his cheek, "you're so fucking beautiful," he smiled, pressing his hard dick on Eddie's crotch. Eddie let out a moan.

"you've listened so well today, you were such a good boy," Buck smiled, pressing Eddie's shoulder, making him go on his knees, "now suck," he demanded as Eddie looked up at him.

Eddie quickly nodded, undoing Bucks belt and buttons. he pulled his pants down, getting hit in the face with bucks partially hard dick. Eddie looked up at Buck once more, pleading. he didn't know if he'd make it through this blow job without pissing himself, but he knew he could go at anytime.

"so pretty," Buck murmured, caressing his chin. Eddie's eyes teared up as he started to stroke him.

"safe word," Buck asked softly, wiping a tear that fell out of Eddies eyes.

"vanilla," Eddie reassured as he began to lick the base of his cock and up the shaft. he swirled his tongue around the head, running his tongue on the slit.

"oh fuck just like that," Bucks breathless, rough moans escaped his throat. Eddie hallowed his cheeks as he began to shove his head further on Bucks cock, bobbing his head back and forth.

Buck slammed his hand on the wall and one in Eddie's hair, shoving his head down further. Eddie let out a loud gagging noise and coughed. he tapped Bucks hip letting him know that it was too much and Bucks grip softened.

Eddie tapped his hip three times, sliding his hands under Bucks shirt.

"i love you too," Buck moaned out, his jaw dropping open. precum and spit dropped out of Eddie's mouth as tears pour down his face.

he hurt, he needed to relieve himself and he was tempted to just let go right here, but he held out.

he pulled his mouth off, taking Bucks balls in his mouth, using his hands to stroke it. he licked up the shaft again, licking more of the precum off of it. he needed to breathe so he continued to stroke it with his hands, looking up at Buck.

"Evan please, it hurts," he begged, knowing it would get Buck to cum faster. it turned him on, being begged to do something.

"so close baby, so close, just keep going," he cooed, rubbing Eddie's cheek who nodded and continued deep throating it, letting out gagged moans.

"fuck i'm gonna cum!" Evan moaned, grabbing Eddie's head, shoving him further down on his dick, this time Eddie letting him. They both felt Bucks load go down the back of Eddie's throat.

Eddie swallowed it, pulling his mouth off of his cock as his stomach clench.

"Please now, Evan? i can't hold it anymore," Eddie asked standing up, pulling Bucks pants up in the process.

"go ahead sweetheart," Evan panted. Eddie immediately jolted towards the toilet, never unbuckling his belt faster. he let out a loud sigh when he was finally able to relieve himself.

Evan chuckled as Eddie finished up. he washed his hands than pulled himself up on the counter and opened his arms for Buck with a smile on his face.

"feel better, babe," Evan smiled, standing between his legs. Eddie nodded, too tired to speak. he just wanted to be in Evan's arms for a moment. his eyes waters and he quietly cried in Bucks chest.

"sh sh, you're okay, i got you. was it too much?" Evan asked, put his hand on the back of Eddie's head.

"no, i just need to cry," Eddie whispered, hugging Buck tighter. Eddie eventually calmed down a few minutes later.

"so the reward you promised," Eddie smiled, putting his hands on Bucks face. Buck laughed, leaning in and kissed his lips once.

"i did promise, didn't i," he kissed Eddie again, making it more rough. Eddie's back arched and Buck pulled his body closer. Eddie pulled away, looking into Bucks eyes, putting his forehead against Bucks.

"todo mi mundo, cariño," Eddie whispered, going to kiss him. that's when they heard the clapping. Buck jerked around, his stomach dropping.

"what a nice little show," John smiled, walking closer to the two boys.

"Evan is this.." Eddie started, seeing the look on Bucks face. Buck nodded.

"oh Buckley, you talk about me? how sweet," John mocked, pulling the gun out from behind his back.

"you, pretty boy, over there" John pointed with the gun to the corner of the bathroom. Eddie shook his head, grabbing Evan tighter.

"you heard me, move," John demanded, loudly. Both of them jumped.

"it's fine baby, just go over there," Buck whispered, letting go of Eddie's hand. Eddie nodded, coming out from behind Buck, letting John get a full look at him.

John chuckled, watching Eddie stare him down. he walked over to Buck, pointing the gun to the side of Bucks head and dragging it down as he smelt Bucks hair.

Buck whimpered as he was kissed on the corner of his mouth, "you smell just as good as i remember," John smiled as he took a deep breath of Bucks scent.

Evan's eyes watered, immediately getting flashbacks from that night.

"all shy now, what's the matter," John taunted, putting his hand on Bucks ass. he moved it, and pushed Buck on the floor. Buck let out a pained whine.

John walked over to Eddie, grabbing his wrist and yanking him over to where he and Buck were standing.

"so this is the faggot you cheated on my daughter with," John spat, gripping Eddie's throat. Eddie let out a pained whine but john never let go.

"let him go! this is between me and you," Buck begged. John looked at him as he tried to grab him, hitting him with the pistol that was in his hand.

he only let go when Eddie began to turn purple. Eddie gasped for hair, grabbing his throat that had john's fingers imprinted on it. he pushed Eddie backwards. Eddie's eyes watered.

"i told you Buckley what i was gonna do to him when i was done with you," John taunted him, hand cuffing him to the railing on the wall.

"please don't hurt him, do whatever you want to me," Buck begged as John grabbed Eddie's wrist, pulling him up.

"you fight back you're dead," John whispered in his ear, pushing him forward, ignoring Bucks beg.

"John, please! it's between you and me! he didn't even know i had a girlfriend," Buck blurted out, yanking at the cuffs. John stopped.

"Trust me, this'll hurt you more than anything f i could put you through. you're gonna feel the hurt she felt," He spat, going into one of the shower stalls. Eddie's face was blank, he wanted this to be over with.

"just give me what i want and this will be over," John whispered, pushing him on the ground.

"Please don't do this," Eddie begged as tears fell out of his eyes. He felt a tight hand on his throat.

"What did i fucking say," John spat, pulling Eddie's pants down.