7. control Jeon

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Jenny was fuming in anger in her room, throwing things from small to big ones. Her maids were worried for her but couldn't interfere in that chaos, what if she killed them?

A man in his forties, wearing his black dress came inside with a cigar in his hand but soon halted in his steps when he heard the loud shouting and the voice of things thrown away in her daughter's room.

He quickly threw his cigar on the floor then almost ran to his daughter's room and found the maid standing outside the room with a worried and scared look.

"What happened?" His voice was calm but was in pure anger at who did this to his daughter.

"We... we don't know sir... she came back from... party early and... this is happening." A girl spoke with difficulty as she was the close maid of Kim Jenny.

He nodded and gestured for them to leave them alone. His daughter was his life, maybe more precious than that. He entered the room with a long sigh. The room was shattered. The things were not in their places.

He carefully walked inside and saw Jenny sitting beside the bed, in between the torn glasses. He walked to her and sat in front of her while holding her hands.

"What happened to my princess? Why did you do all this-"

"DAD... I WANT HIM... JUST HIM." She shouted in anger when she received a calming nod and assurance.

"You will get what you want love just say the name." She stares at her father and wipes her angry tears harshly.

"Jungkook... I want Jeon Jungkook."

The name made the old one shiver in fear as his daughter was asking not for a common boy but the half-owner of the dark world of their work. But he nodded to calm his daughter as he owned 20% of it too.

"I'll do it for you... I'll make him yours, don't worry. I'll do anything for you."

"Thanks, you landed us safely bro." Jackson cheerfully hugged the pilot who smiled in return but both stiff and composed their figure when they saw Jungkook coming towards them with his famous emotionless face.

"If you had your stupid talk, then bring the car quickly."

"Okay okay don't worry. I called the driver and he is already here, outside." Jungkook nodded and put on his glasses while stuffing his hands in his pocket, walking to the exit to leave from there.

Jackson walked behind him silently and sat in the car on the passenger seat. Jungkook sat behind them and rubbed his forehead with his two fingers. A frown was continuosly appearing on his face. Jackson noticed it but didn't speak as they finally reached the Jeon's mansion.

Namjoon was standing there with a proud smile on his face and hugged his younger brother when he came out of the car.

"How's the deal?" Jungkook smirked at Namjoon. The smile on his face showed the success of the deal.

"Oh I know wherever you go... you'll get what you want," Namjoon smirked back when he saw Jungkook who chuckled and both walked inside with a smile plastered on their faces.

Jin walked to them to welcome Jungkook who just nodded and went to his room without any talk to him. Jin pouts unconsciously but Namjoon side hugged him to console him.

"Don't worry Jin who knows him he has been like that for years." Jin nodded and smiled at him.

"Go freshen up, I made your favorite food for lunch."