Chapter 6

Friends

—————

I stood outside of the next band member's room. I could hear a guitar being played inside, its noise slightly muffled. I politely knocked just like I had done with Freddy. I don't know if she heard me or answered, so I opened the door with my card anyway.

It slid upwards to reveal a pink-themed room. The pink carpeted floor was covered with empty pizza boxes and Chica plushies strewn all about the place.

Chica was standing in front of a mirror, playing her guitar. She stopped and turned when the door opened. She immediately reacted excitedly. Setting down her guitar, she squealed and jumped over to greet me.

I gave her a warm smile. "Hey Chica- Woah!-"

Before I could move, she had pulled me slightly off my feet into a powerful hug. The chill of her metal arms on my skin made me shiver. Not just the fact that I was nearly powerless in her grip.

"Ahhhh! KING!! You came to see me!! Oh My Gosh, where have you been?!"

"C-Chica-" I sputtered

"Huh?.. OH! Sorry!" She quickly let me go, making me stumble.

I shivered and shook my head. I was feeling a little flustered from the contact. I certainly didn't expect her to do that so suddenly.

"*Ahem*... It's alright" I gave her a smile after taking a deep breath.

"I was going around and visiting the whole band. I wanted to talk to you next"

"Okay!"

"Do you mind if I take a seat?"

"Sure, have as many as you want"

Her words made me pause for a moment. I smiled as I realized her joke. I gave her a chuckle to show I liked the joke. "That's cute"

Sitting down in one of the plush chairs made for visitors, I relaxed and studied her.

She stood there for a moment, before seemingly becoming shy under my scrutiny.

"So what do you want to talk about?" She asks me.

"Well Chica, I want to get to know you better"

"Y-You want to know more about me?... O-Okay" She steps back and leans against her desk.

"I uhh.. I like to eat pizza and play my guitar... I love talking to my fans... I love making new friends... Uhm... I don't really.. get to do much else... Sorry"

"No, it's okay Chica... There are many things in the world, and I'm sure you will eventually find more things to do"

"Y-Yeah... I hope so... But we aren't allowed to talk about outside the pizzaplex with customers"

"That... Sucks..." I knew this would be a problem. Robots or not, they were being treated like prisoners. I didn't like to witness this to what I considered sentient life...

And that just gave me an idea...

"Well. I don't honestly care about the rules that they give you. If you're ever curious about the outside world, ask me and I will tell you about it... Just don't rat me out" I said with an honest smile.

I could see her eyes light up for a brief moment. "Hehe... Okay I promise, Mr. King" She gave me a peace sign.

"Thanks, Chica. Now... Did anything fun happen while I was gone for the last few days?" I asked her. She immediately lit up at my question.