2, Fallen Down

Underline: Korean
English: Normal
Characters: Kim SiA, Oh JunII, Park ChanYeong, Lee EunYu,
Song: Fallen Down- Undertale

     ★・・・・・・★ ★・・・・・・★★・・・・・・★ ★・・・・・・★★・・・・・・★

"Yah, get up."

I blink my eyes a few times, now staring at the person in front of me. "Oh, it's you" she purses her lips staring at me with the same unimpressed face as a few hours ago. I get up cracking my back and letting out a sigh of relief, It seems like sleeping on chairs might become the norm for me sadly.

I bring my right hand to the back of my neck and rub my hand along it trying to work out any kinks left from sleeping in the chair.

"You shouldn't be here, leave." I look back at the girl and tilt my head. I mimic talking with my hand then tap the side of the helmet and shake my head, trying to insinuate that I don't understand her. She glares up at me and frowns slightly.

"Are you dumb, why can't you understand me." The girl sighs still glaring up at me. I sigh and begin sliding the helmet off, maybe if she sees that I look different, like a foreigner maybe she'll get it, she probably just thinks I'm dumb or something. I set the helmet on the table beside the case and look back at her.

"Oh..., so what, even if you're a foreigner it doesn't mean you can stay here, leave", I shake my head and shrug my shoulders at her. She lets out a groan and thinks before turning to me and says, "Shoo...Shoo." While making the movement for the word. I couldn't help my self and let out a deep laugh leaning my head back while holding my stomach, "yah!, what's so funny!".

"Oh, so you want me to leave." I say looking down at her, her still glaring up at me with a choleric look. I can't help it but put my hand out and ruffle her hair, pulling it back before she could push me away. I turn my smile towards the little critter in my guitar case, I hold my hand out towards it, I see the girl step closer almost defensively but ignore her and pat the creatures head waking it up. I pick the thing up under its arms and set it outside the case before bending down to pick up the guitar. The guitar now back in its case I shut the lid of the case down and click the locks back securing it inside. I swing the case on my back letting my right arm go through so that both straps are on my shoulders. I look around and walk over to where I spotted my bag, I pick it up and walk back over to them.

I watch the to of them for a bit trying to burn them into my memory like my dad once did me, I give them one last grin before picking up the helmet from the table and putting back over my head. I turn and head for the entrance but stop before I was out of sight, I turn my head to them, "...I'll see ya when I see ya..." and with that I flipped down my visor and turned making sure to wave to them as I left.

On the way out I bumped into someone, I turn my head down to him, he had a shaven head and was wearing a blue and white striped shirt, must be someone they know. I glance at him one last time before continuing on my way.

the man watched the biker guy leave before scratching his head and looking back at the greenhouse and continuing in.

     ★・・・・・・★ ★・・・・・・★★・・・・・・★ ★・・・・・・★★・・・・・・★

Elias walked around for awhile, but inevitably ended up hiding behind cars and inside buildings to get away from the monsters that desperately wanted to kill him. He thought he'd gotten an ounce of luck with the country he had ended up on with how easy it was to evade the monsters.

Soon night had come and he had found himself hidden behind the tall grass behind a small pool of water. His ounce of luck had run out earlier as he ended being chased by a pack of wolf like monsters, he took a sharp corner and jumped into the tall grass just in time. The wolf like things prowled around for a bit still searching for him before they got bored and eventually left leaving him silently heaving on his back surrounded by overgrown grass.