That cute acts made others giggle seeing them... Gowri smiled looking at her happy family... Her eyes landed on her husband she narrowed her eyes... That surely alerted Shiva that surely he is going to get a big lecture from his wife later on he should be prepared for it... He gulped.. She glared at him how can she forget her daughter's tears and that man was the reason behind it... If he said about Devaki before to Uyir this the whole narrative would have been different......

Mugil again pulled back her from her thoughts and asked her again what she was thinking...

She smiled at him the  looked around the 6 men of her family and said...

"Nothing much.... Just realized self blaming was actually in the genetics of the men in this family"

There was complete silence...Magil literally chocked the water he just drank.... All the men looked at each other.... Aghat blurred out

"You should not spill the facts like this anni"

Aashi and Issai couldn't hold up more they broke into fist of laughing..

The next day..

Jayadev woke up from his sleep only to find him he was alone in the room... He slept in his mother's lap last night and his father was beside him... Where are they now...

No.. Noo. It should not be a dream... He doesn't want to be alone and live like an orphan all alone again.... He searched his phone and found that on the dressing table... He got down from the bed moved towards it... He switched on the phone the Uyir was smiling at him in the lock screen that atomatically brought smile in his lips....

But that vanished when yesterday's events surfaced again.... The harsh words he uttered in anger ringed in his head Repeatedly....... The tear filled hurtful eyes of his wife flashed in front of his eyes... He broke her yesterday.....

How badly now he wants all this was just a dream... A complete contrast thought of what he was in when woke up changed in seconds.... He can live being away from  his parents.... But can't imagine a life without Uyir in it....

His head started paining.... The hurtful eyes of her started haunting him from the moment..... How can he say something like that to her... To his Uyir.....

He felt his head going to explode without her....but what will he say her now.. How can he face her..... How can he ask for her forgiveness when he couldn't forgive himself for what he did....

He wanted to see her now and ask her forgiveness even by falling on her feet... He deserves it.... But would she forgive him...... Would she wish to see him again.... Would she hates him now.... No no... That thought of Uyir hating him was piercing his heart.... No she won't hate him...

' She won't hate me... She won't "

He said to himself repeatedly... Trying to assure himself but nothing worked.... He was getting emotional breakdown.... Now to console him neither maya's words is there nor Uyir........

"Dev.... Kela vaa sapdalam..... Inuma thoongura..."

(Dev... Come down for breakfast.... Are you still sleeping)

Comes Jaishankar's voice.... Followed by Devaki's voice which seemed closer....

"Jaii kanna.... "

Jayadev immediately wiped his tears and entered inside the bathroom and opened the tap.....

"Jaiii.... Ula irukiya pa... "

(Jaii... Are you inside....)

Devaki asked standing in front of the bathroom door..... Jayadev cupped his mouth to swallow his tears back.... He took a deep breath.....

"Ama... Maa"

"Ohh... Sekiram kulichitu kela vaa pa sapdalam.... "

(Ohhh... Come down soon after taking bath.. We will eat together)

He just hummed he couldn't speak.....

When Devaki was about to leave Jaishankar also came there... He was actually worried seeing her running here and there in the name of cooking from the morning and how fastly she climbed the stairs... That's why he was folowing her trying to help her more... But she was too exited to cook for her son to listen to her husband's pleadings and suggestions...

Jaishankar shook his head in disbelief.. she smiled sheepishly... He chuckled finally.....

When they were about to leave something got Devaki's attention....

Jayadev's phone lock screen...

Her eyes widened she looked at the phone screen then Jaishankar...

"Why does he kept Uyir's picture on the lock screen"

Jayadev who heard it was also shocked....

"Uyir is already married right.... Then why he is keeping her photo with him.... Do you know anything"

Devaki asked Jaishankar.... He was also shocked. He doesn't know how she would take the fact that her son was married to Uyir and that time she wasn't in a situation to come here and witness the marriage..... Also he doesn't know how she would react afer knowing.... She should not get more BP.... That is not good for her health...

While he was trying to find words how to explain her... They three heard..

"Because I am his Wife attha"

Author's note...

Hello people...

How was the chapter....

Please do let me know your thoughts...

Happy Reading📖📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤❤