Jungkook squeezed his eyes , scanning the male in front. His Suga definitely looks like a young handsome man.... generally males are skeptical about their age....but his hyung is intentionally lying...... about his own age?

"Nice joke hyungie."the boy winked at the elder who closed the book and laid back again.

"I'm not lying kid. You were literally born few hours ago in our timeline...even the youngest vampire being in our palace is over 500 years."

The boy scoffed hearing the way he is treated like a newborn though he knows he is going to be an adult in human society some months after..

"Don't give me that look...I'm not even joking." The elder spat without bothering to even open his eyes.

"But you can't even joke hyung. You just always put on a blank face all the time. But you are an old grandpa too!! So, it's not your fault that you don't get genz jokes."

The elder unlocked his eyes hearing the insult....it's worth loosing life to talk with the lord so casually,in a way you are getting to badmouth him right on his face but then again....it's baby highness.

"I was yawning at your jokes even before you were born Tangy..now leave these shits and come." The male pulled the boy under the comforter and wrapped him in his embrace.

"I have homework hyu..."

"Just sleep...that's more important. And I won't repeat it again." The vampire tightened his hold on the wiggling boy.

"Leave me hyung.. I'll sleep in my room then... Koo wants to sleep in his roseate bed."

It's an absolute irony that though the boy owns the largest room of the palace,it's 1096 th time that Yoongi has trapped him in his room, to sleep with him.

The elder didn't respond... neither to his verbal protest nor to his squirming... leaving the boy no way but to tease him.

"Hyungie, don't you say you hate skin ship?"

Yoongi casually opened his mouth but said something serious-

"I do Tangy....but the sound you make...I love hearing it while sleeping..it helps me to sleep peacefully."

"Wh...what so-sound?" The boy widened his doe pupils.

"Your heartbeat boy. It always rises when you are around five of us."

An outrageous silence followed as the boy seemed to drown in bewilderment. Finally, Yoon opened his eyes only to confront the demanding look of the kid.

"Don't forget we have vampire ears Tangy. We can hear your heart from miles away. Now sleep!!"

Though the boy obeyed him and locked his lashes....he continued his pondering internally.

So...his hyungs know? That his heart chooses to beat fast at those males vicinity and tangles his body in a spell? If yes....

The boy blushed feeling exposed.

Do his hyungs know the reason too? Do they know what makes a human heart rise??Do their heartbeats rise and match his in his vicinity too??

On the other side,the Cat faced male wondered why his heart which succeeded to like silence for decades is suddenly finding peace in a particular sound...?

Why does that noise sounds intoxicating? Why he feels like to stay near the boy and hear those little cute heartbeats forever?

Before he could find how much he has got addicted to that sound,his mind gave up.