Chapter 3 Fallen Angel of darkness and accidentally marking

A/N I don't Own Fairy Tail this is the fight with angel and the awakening of Nirvana

Chapter 3 The Fallen Angel of Darkness and accident marking

As Natsu continues running, he spots Gray, who seemed as if he was unconscious in a river. Natsu runs toward him but it ends up being a trap for he was standing on a raft. Gray almost kills him until Lucy and the gang appeared with Sagittarius who shot an arrow to stop Gray. At first Hibiki and Lucy believes that Gray was turned evil by Nirvana, but then realizes that he was an impostor as he starts to list data about them but before He got to Lucy she got Sagittarius to shoot at Gray again.

The imposter turns into Lucy and lifts her shirt up which makes the guys happy but Lucy who gets pissed off. She closes Sagittarius's Gate and tells Carla to fly away with Wendy. The imposter summons Sagittarius to take down Wendy and Carla. Angel shows up and shows that she is a Celestial Spirit Mage and the Impostor is shown to be Gemini the same spirit who attack Jura and Ichiya.

Lucy realized that she is the only one left to fight and had to fight Angel herself. She first Summons Aquarius but Angel summons Scorpio who it turned out to be Aquarius's Boyfriend both refuse to fight and closes their own gates, Lucy then Summons Loki but Angel summons Aries. Even though they  were once friends they sucked up their pride and began to fight. Upon seeing that the two spirits are semi evenly matched Angel summons Caelum and horrifyingly shoots through the both of them and to show that she could summoned two spirits at a time.

Lucy was shocked at the mistreatment. She got so mad that she Snarled in anger at the woman who chuckled at the mage. Lucy was shaking badly a gold magic circle began to glow at Lucy's feet the middle was a gold star with a dragons face in it.

In her anger Two glowing  black angel wings with crystals surrounding the feathers sprouted out of her back , Scales climbed up her legs her feet turned into Dragon talons as did her forearm and tail grew out of her ass. She growled infuriated and roared "CELESTIAL DRAGON ROAR" Angel was shocked she didn't realize that Lucy was a dragon Slayer and was able to hit her.

Lucy said in a quiet voice that was heard by all "I am Lucy Heartphilia, Daughter of Layla Heartphilia who was also known as Dracora, the Celestial Dragon, I am the true Child of a Dragon and human and I demand you to release Aries from your contract please she was abused once already she deserves to have a loving key master and to be with Loki please free Aries from your contract" Angel tutted "For such a high demand I want a high price it would cost you your life"

Lucy said " I will pay spirits deserve to be loved and treated with Kindness not used as tools or Shield. Aries has  suffered enough in her last master's hands they both did" Gemini who was transformed as Lucy before the transformation  and had  Caelum raises above her head froze in shock at what they heard run through Lucy's head and lowered the weapon saying "she loves us and considers spirits as her friends"

Angel got mad and closed their gate saying they would be punished afterwards she told Caelum to mark target and kill Lucy. Hibiki walked up to Lucy from behind and placed two hands at first on her neck then her shoulder she mumbled knowing what he was going to do "Hibiki, keep your strength I know the spell granted I should not use it but it's my last resort" Lucy closed her eyes and held her arms out and a gold circle shone at her feet even though she was still semi transformed but the tail, scales and Talons disappeared leaving her wings left.

Stars shone around her and she said in a beautiful voice.

"Measure Heaven, Open Heaven,
Make unto my body as to shine
with the radiance of countless Stars

Tetra Biblos,

I am the ruler of the Stars
Aspect, cast open the gate
Of Perfect Malevolence
The 88 stars of the Heavens.