A new Leywin?!

(A/N: For this chapter I'm going to call the character 'Reiko' instead of 'Y/N' if you guys prefer the name Reiko, I'll keep it)

"KYU?!" Arthur and I said in unison as a black cat-like being looked at me and then Arthur.

"KYU!" It exclaimed again before leaping away from me to Arthur, biting his arm once it was close enough.

"Ah, what the-" My brother winced.

"Hey Arthur what's on your arm?" I pointed out, looking at the mysterious black marking that appeared on his forearm.

For a moment Arthur looked at me and then the creature before smiling. "This allows me to communicate with Sylvie, I asked her if you could get one too, but she said you can't." He explained.

"Sylvie... oh you mean the thing in your lap, oh... so it's a girl. WAIT WE HAVE A BABY DRAGON?!" I yelled, forcing Arthur to shush me.

"Yes, now shut up." Arthur glared while letting Sylvie's head.

Taking another long look at Sylvia's child, I walked toward her and placed my hand on her head. "Hey Arthur, it feels like she's conscious of her Ki or like she's got something shackling it."

"What does that mean?" The sleepy Arthur asked while yawning.

"When I place my hand onto your body I can feel your mana core, but when I touch hers I can feel two things. A mana core and something else, it has Ki coming in and out of it constantly, it's like a... Ki core." I gasped in realisation.

"So would that mean Sylvia had one, if so, why didn't you point it out?" He wondered.

Shaking my head, I sighed, "I was inexperienced at Ki sensing so I couldn't tell. Now I'm more experienced, I can say for sure that if I were in her presence, I'd be able to tell if she had one or not. It's obvious Sylvia or her husband had Ki." I replied.

"Mhm, I see. Sylvie doesn't know her parents so we'll never know, but now that I think about it, who is Sylvie's father? What if a massive Dragon comes after us?" Arthur gasped.

"We'll hand her over." I shrugged before a paw scratched my hand. Hissing at me, Sylvie wrinkled her nose before going back to lay on Arthur. "Okay okay, we'll keep you safe, you'll be with us forever." I smiled.

"Reiko! Grandpa is waiting!" Tessia said beyond the door.

"Ah right training, I'll be back later you two." I waved before exiting the room.

Once I was in the hallway, Tessia gave me a weird look. "What were you two talking about?" She sided eyed.

"About your huge crush on Arthur." I joked, making her shove me.

"I do NOT like him, he's like all weird." She lied, making me laugh.

"Good, I doubt your parents would be fond of you liking a human boy at the age of 9."

"Actually, mother and father are fond of Arthur." She replied coyly. "Anyway, enough about Arthur, we have to attack Grandpa properly this time. You go high, I go low." She recommended to which I agreed.