A passenger carrying a suitcase had run off toward Cassandra's direction, afraid and panting, he hugged his suitcase tightly against his chest as the robbers ran after him with knives in their hands.

People started to freak out once again, some bumping into her as they ran to the back. Afraid for their lives. Those that were in front and unlucky to do so, started to scream in agony. The men had begun to swing at anyone in their vicinity. Cassandra tried to hide herself, but the men were too rampant. Squeezing her side to the walls of the train, she closed her eyes in fear as her heart palpitated.

Then, she heard a slash.

After, she felt a stinging pain in her left arm.

Sinking to the cold, rumbling floor of the vehicle she clutched her arm in pain as blood seeped out. Decorating her white blouse with a blinding, red stain. Trying to stop herself from screaming, she bit her tongue drawing blood. She had to get off this train fast. Because she was close to slipping off into darkness.

The train, with a loud screech, stopped at the next station. The gods had heard her in distress.

With her right elbow as a support on the walls, she hurriedly crawled out of the train. Feeling the overwhelming thumps of feet and bags behind and next to her the passengers around her did the same. When she thought she was a safe distance away, she collapsed by a nearby sign; still hiding her frail, damaged body from whatever had done this to her.

The pain was immensely spreading through her body now, her arm slowly being caked with crimson as people ran past her. Some getting help and some moving away from the ruckus.

Don't you dare pass out, she thought.

Banging her head on the sign in a rhythmic pattern to distract herself from the looming slumber that had been creeping up on her. Blood had pooled beneath her now, bathing her in a metallic puddle of murky red water.

She forgot how long she sat there, pretending to be dead. Or trying to stay awake? She didn't know which one.

Only when a woman's voice asked her if she was awake and the noise of equipment being placed around her mouth and the wound did she feel relief and had Cassandra then allowed herself to close her eyes.

-

Beep. beep. beep