x. what the actual?!

❝ maggi‘s first date! ❞

maggi‘s first date!

──── chaem-choi jamie lee

• • •

AT THYME’S HOME, he was scrolling through his tablet and his lips curved into a smile on seeing his cat making sounds.

“are you hungry? hungry, huh?” thyme asked as he caressed the cat’s velvety strands gently, his lips curving into a cute smile.

he then grabbed a packet of cat food, opened it up and poured it into the cat’s bowl.

"come on, dango." thyme urged as he put the cat bowl forward as he urged softly. “have a bite."

dango was an obedient cat, and he excitedly started to eat his meal, sounds being heard while thyme continued to caressed him. “doesn’t it smell good? you’re eating a lot, dango. eat a lot of you'll be fluffy. if you like it, i’ll buy more to feed you. your furr will be shiny, and you’ll be chubby like mahi's cheeks." he giggled, hoping he’d be able to touch them. he then continuously repeated with enthusiasm,“dango, dango, dango.”

but little did he know, arthit and tia were watching and eavesdropping him all this while.

“chubby like mahi’s cheeks, huh?” arthit startled thyme as he clapped his hand once, also scaring the cat as he ran away. “you’ll kill the cat with the way you caress him.” he playfully teased, to which thyme shrugged, pouting.

tia chuckled, and threw a newspaper to thyme, which he easily caught as she spoke, “have you read the news?”

thyme’s pout didn’t leave his face as he read the news, while tia continued, “from today onwards, mom, mr and mrs Gupta and i will spend a lot of time in india and singapore. we’ll be very busy.”

that news didn't interest thyme too much as he placed the news paper on the table, scoffing, “so what?”

"it means you can do whatever you want. you’ll be alone with mahi, which means you'll be able to win her heart. if you want to pursue her, go for it. mom won’t be here to control you.” tia smirked, ending her sentence with a proud wink, which made thyme’s skin take a rosy hue, delicate like a petal kissed by dawn.

“pursue?” thyme thought as he muttered to himself, but immediately realised what tia was trying to indicate,and pretended to act shocked and disgusted, “what ─ no way! that girl is nuts!”

“oh shut it thyme. don’t act like you weren't complimenting mahi’s cheeks.” arthit scoffed in annoyance, and that made his snicker seeing thyme smile but quickly hid it. he definitely was a baby, just like mahi had described him.