(Y/N): "OK Burg.l do you know why we're here?"

Burg.l: "Why you're here in the yard? I do not know. In fact I can not seem to r-r-recall much of anything."

(Y/N): "Very helpful."

Burg.l: "A recent power surge has caused a massive Raw science containment explosion. This lab, as you can see, is a disaster."

Burg.l: And what's worse, the explosion has disrupted my computing power, my power banks are corrupted."

Burg.l: "Sorry to pile on the bad news my new friends. How can I be of service?"

Max: "Where are we?"

Burg.l: "You are here, in the Oak lab built and used by Dr. Wendell T-T-Tully to experiment on all things small."

Willow: "Oak lab?"

Burg.l: "This is the base of operations for conducting experiments in his yard."

Burg.l: "Dr. Tully is a brilliant scientist and inventor."

Hoops: "Plus a kidnapper."

Burg.l: "He is also my creator, My initial protocol was to be the short order cook of the future!"

Pete: "Like an automated restaurant? So cool!"

Burg.l: "However, I have been recently promoted to acting science manager to assist with his experiments. No doubt my previous work experience has been invaluable to Dr. Tully."

Burg.l: "Although now that I am processing it, I have not seen him for several weeks."

(Y/N): "So we gotta chase the headless scientist."

Burg.l: "And now I can not recall where he went! It must be my c-c-corrupted memory banks. Anyway you all must be confused, so ask any questions you have!"

Hoops: "Well how come we can't remember anything?"

Burg.l: "It seems you and I are a little discom-bob-ulated."

Burg.l: "Given my best calculations, your biomass has been subjected to covalent spacing reduction via interatomic energy extraction."

Burg.l: "In other words, you have been shrunk. It was likely this was achieved using Dr. Wendell Tully's SPAC.R platform.. patent pending."

Burg.l: "Shrinking can be a traumatic experience for tiny human brains, and memory loss is a known s-side effect. Hopefully your memory will return in time.

Willow: "Well how do we get home Burg.l?"

Burg.l: "To return to your prior size, you would need to successfully activate Dr. Tully's SPAC.R platform. Unfortunately, my readings indicate it is inoperable. It appears to have suffered several malfunctions from the explosion."

(Y/N): "Fucking great, anything we can do to fix the SPAC.R?"

Burg.l: "Haha! That is a great idea! Let me run a full diagnostic scan and see what we need to do to get it fixed up. Processing... Processing..."