Chapter 4: Issues

*We cut to Dom siting in a table trying to get the glamrocks attention but they weren't listening, Chica was eating her pizza like a woodpeeker, Freddy feeling roxanne's hair, Gator feeling his metal muscles and Roxanne looking at her new hair*.

Dom: Guys I need your attention....*sigh*

Mommy Long Legs: *In a deep voice* Heellooooooo.

Dom: Ha ha *whispers* Mommy I'm on under camera.

Mommy Long Legs: *looks at the camera* Oh hey. *waves at the camera*.

Dom: Deep apologize I'll be back in a minute.

Glamrock Chica: *munching her pizza* does that guy seem off to you guys?

Glamrock Gator: No not really, I mean sure the fact that he has a shiny symbol instead of a head is weird, but he acts like a normal person to me.

Glamrock Chica: What about him over there *points at lincoln sitting in a table*.

Glamrock Gator: He looks cool I like the way he dresses.

Glamrock Roxanne: And he actually has some style, I like him already.

Glamrock Freddy: These guys don't seem that bad, we should talk to them to get to know them.

Gregory: That guy *points at lincoln* yes, but the other one I'm not sure, but I'll try to give him a chance.

Glamrock Chica: I think he's cute with that white hair, like a little bunny.

*With Lincoln*

Lincoln: *in his thoughts* Who would've thought I be in another dimension with talking robots, and toys that are alive, well they were all people who turn into what they are.....I wish I was still human, I mean I look like it but now I'm demon ghoul....I hope they don't freak out when I tell them who I truly am, I'm sure they want to know about me.....I hope nothing bad come out of this.

Vanessa: Hey there.

Lincoln: Huh, oh hi...um.

Vanessa: Vanessa, my name is vanessa.

Lincoln: Hi Vanessa, is there something you need?

Vanessa: Not really I just wanted to talk, if you don't mind?

Lincoln: Sure I don't mind at all.

Vanessa: *sits next to lincoln* So....um do you know what's going on?

Lincoln: Trust me, Even I don't know, I do know Dom is my adoptive brother.

Vanessa: I see, well....what's with the mask and eye patch?

Lincoln: To hide my identity.

Vanessa: Why are your hiding your identity for?

Lincoln: Trust me on this, you don't want to know?

Vanessa: I'm sorry lincoln but I do want to know besides if I want to trust you I need to know.