Chapter 2: Security Breach

*We see our current animatronics Rockstar Freddy, Gator, Chica, Roxanne, and our human character Gregory and Vanessa doing their stuff, while it begans with roxanne ready to start the day until she see's herself in the mirror and begans screaming*.

Roxanne: AAAAHHHHHHH

*That's when both gator and chica came in seeing roxanne crying*.

Glamrock Chica: What's wrong Roxanne.

Roxanne: My precious hair is gone.

Glamrock Gator: *sigh* your complaining because you lost your hair?

Glamrock Roxanne: Complaining? Do you have any idea how pretty I look like with my hair, without it i'm hideous.

Glamrock Chica: Don't worry Roxanne i'm sure you'll find your hair, *see's a pizza box* Ooooo Pizza *begans devouring the pizza*.

Glamrock Gator: *sigh* It's like dealing with kids *stomatch growls* damn looks like I haven't eaten either.

???: *whispers* hehe *places a ham in one of the tables*.

Rockstar Gator: *sniff* *sniff* What is that smell? *he looks around and see's a giant piece of ham*. Don't mind if I do *he then takes a chomp of the ham however it was bedrock which cracked all of gator's teeth as he let's out a loud scream*.

*Meanwhile with the others*

Vanessa: Where is that kid at?

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Fazbear entertainment would like you to put your hands together for the one and only freddy fazbear.

*With that announcent, freddy is seen with his guitar playing his performance on stage, the only tging that vanessa can see is that he has roxannes hair on his head*.

Vanessa: Uuuuuuhhhhh?

*She then feels something crawiling on her left shoulder and see's a Li'l music man*.

Vanessa: GAAAAAHHHH!!!

*With Roxanne*

Glamrock Roxxane: *crying* my beautiful hair, I look so ugly.

*Vanessa enters her room and watches her cry but then decides to give her a hair style by using another wig which by many attempts, roxanne ended liking her new style, that is until freddy came in and saw roxanne and gulped when she found out what happened to her hair*.

Glamrock Freddy: Uh.....he...he.

Glamrock Roxanne: *pissed off* FREDDYYYYY!!!!!

*With Gregory*

Gregory: *whistles*

Glamrock Gator: Hey You!!!

Gregory: Yeah, what do you want?

Glamrock Gator: *points at his broken teeth* you did this to me, I know you did this you little brat.

Gregory: And you wonder why I did it you crocodile.

Glamrock Gator: *ticked off* Crocodile!!!