Chapter 1

Mitchell POV
I turned to see Mason kick the door down. We were all so close... Why couldn't we all escaped. My mind was racing. I didn't know what to do. All these thoughts running through my mind! I ran back to the door banging on it with all my might and screaming. "NO NO PLEASE! GUYS NO WE CAN ESCAPE TOGETHER!"  Then the door opened. I had a little hope for a split second. But when I looked up it was one of the workers from the asylum. "Look kid you better not give me any problems." I was shocked. I had to run as fast as I could. I didn't even look back. My heart was beating so fast it felt like it was beating out of my chest. Now I was in front of the asylum was huge so i'd been running for a while. I couldn't run anymore. I was so tired. I was getting weak... and I couldn't run anymore. I fell to the floor. The hot sun beaming on me. I hadn't been outside since I first got locked in that place. "Kid goddamn just stop running." It was the same worker who had been running after me. He was tired too. "Ok look. I'm just a worker trying not to lose his job. So don't be difficult." "NO I'VE BEEN IN THIS PLACE FOR TOO LONG!" "YOU HAVE THE EYE THAT WE NEED." He picked me up and grabbed me tight so I couldn't move. "NO!! NO NO LET ME GO." "Just shut up. You lost get over it."

(Later)
They removed the other eye I had and gave me my old one back. I have to find Mason and Jammni so we could all escape together. "Alright Ian take him back to his cell." "Yes sir." He took me back to a new cell. Not my old one but a new one. I didn't have a cell mate yet.  I was stay up. But I heard someone walk in. "Mitchell?!" I got up quick to see who it was. The voice was so familiar. I looked up to see who it was and it was.. "MASON?!"