Shadows and darkness and fathers and flowers

A shadow appeared that day. On their wall. It was small at first... but it grew as time passed. Moon woke up to a shattered glass by her bedside. And panicked as she realized Qibli wasn't there. She knew it was nothing. he was probably making a... sandwich? As she slowly got up, the shadow followed her and she made the mistake of thinking it was her own. "Qibli?" She wondered into the empty halls. Surprisingly long halls. Since when was their house this big? She walked for hours or days or maybe months. But it was probably just a few minutes. there was shadows of dragonettes walking. But that's all they were. Shadows. No one was there but her. So she started running and screaming. But her body was not her own. And when she got to the prey center she... wait, was she trying to go to the prey center? Wasn't she looking for someone? Right, Qibli. Why was Qibli at Jade Mountain? Why was she looking for him? She ran to the river- why? She walked in the water. She tripped. She fell. She sunk. And she admired the flowers in the meadow. She saw him. She ran to him and he turned. "Something is coming". She awoke to shadows.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+===+=+===+++=

"Owl! That's not how you do it!" I was about to cry with laughter as my best friend played dumb. "You dont eat the feet!" Owl had a chicken foot in his mouth and he looked like he had no clue what I was talking about "you dont?" He asked, a playful glint in his eyes. "Hey Aury Bory!" A sweet toned voice called out as he put a talon on my shoulder  "hey Peacemaker" I chuckled at his sweet nickname for me. I saw a glint of something in owls eyes, anger? Hatred? I didnt really know. Peacemaker looked at my and Owls matching earrings and frowned. "I got you this necklace Aurora, for your Birthday" Peacemaker stated, handing me a small box. Owl swallowed loudly before saying "Well I got you the bracelet you really wanted" And handing me a wrapped box with a galaxy colored bow. "I- I killed you a goat!" Peacemaker gloated, (or GOATED HAHAHAHAHAHHA) as he handed me the dead animal. "I bought you new earrings!" "I got you flowers!" "I got you chocolates!" I chuckled a bit as they handed me an abundance of stuff including teddy bears, chocolates, flowers, and other gifts "awww thank you guys! I didnt think you'd remember!" I took all the stuff in my hands and almost fell over since it was so much. "You're such good friends!"

{*}*{*}*{*}*{*}*{*}*{*}*{*}*{*}*{*}*{*}*{*}*{*}*{*}*{*}*{*}

She was in the meadow. Beholding the flowers. "Hey Moon" Qibli smiled, nudging her shoulder. She just looked ahead. "I was wondering that-I was gonna ask..." He couldnt really find the words. But he didnt have too. Moon immediately burst into tears as she burrowed her head into his neck. Qibli didnt really know what to say so they just sat in silence. "He's back" she mumbled after a while "Darkstalker... I had a vision..." she started crying again "Wait I thought, I thought he turned into Peacemaker! Kinkajou- I- I wrote the spell myself-I-!!!" —— "Bae its ok!" Kinkajou rubbed her shoulder as Moon sat on the couch, covered in blankets. Turtle handed her some hot cocoa and sat down next to Kinkajou.Qibli was on Moons other side. "So Moon, what did you mean by 'darkstalkers back'?" Moon shook her head and took a sip of Turtles delicious signature hot chocolate. "At first it was a dream... just one small night... but then it was every night, and then sometimes during the day..." Moon sighed and rubbed her earring. The one she hadn't took off since Qibli gave it to her all those years ago... when Darkstalker was... "He was there... a shadow at first, but then gradually he became even more real. Until it was clear as day... He is back" 

+=+=+=+=+=+=

It was a short chapter, im sorry i will get more chapters out this week!