Home

Qibli looked around at the scenic landscape in front of him. It looked so close, like he could almost just touch it. But he assumed that his home continent was around 10 more miles away. Pyrrhia. It was surprisingly calm, even though three days before a raging storm had been leaving them hopeless. The only reason Qibli could see the faint lines of Pyrrhia was because there were no clouds whatsoever in the sky. Moon cast a glance at Qibli and he flew to her side. "Hey" he said smiling at Moon wholeheartedly, "Hi!" Moon smiled "so... there's something I wanted to ask you" Qibli tried his best to contain his excitement from moons night wing powers "what?" He asked. Moon smiled "well..."

................................................................................................

Moon was so excited to go back to Pyrrhia she could hardly wait. She was talking a mile a minute to lynx "Im so excited to go back home! I wonder how the DoD's are doing, except for Tsunami of course. Actually, I wonder how Tsunami's doing, should I go ask her? No? Ok! You're going to Jade Mountain right? I wonder if Qibli gonna go to Jade Mountain, he said maybe to me so it could really go either way. Oh wow, I feel like Kinkajou." Moon smiled at Lynx sheepishly "sorry" she said "am I talking too much?" "A little" Lynx admitted "but it's ok, we are all excited to get back home. I need to go ask Tsunami something" and with that, Lynx left. 

Moon was left there wondering I wonder if Qibli's gonna go to Jade Mountain . Moon cast a glance at Qibli and he flew to her side. "Hey" he said smiling at Moon wholeheartedly, "Hi!" Moon smiled "so... there's something I wanted to ask you" "What?" he asked. Moon smiled "Well, are you gonna go to Jade Mountain this year?" Qibli looked at her with the same look he gave her when he's about to say "I must serve Queen Thorn". But, this time the stern look faded into a sympathetic smile. Just as the beautiful continent came within reach for their landing, Qibli said " You know what?". As they landed on the soft ground of what Moon imagined was the desert, Qibli carefully intertwined his tail with Moons and said 

"Yes".

And just like that.

They were home.