🌫️ The Fog 🌫️

Parrot stood staring at her creation, blinking back tears. She didn't mean for this to happen, she didn't know that the fog would be dangerous.

 Her vision foretold her that two people may die in this fog. Two very important people. 

One, whom Parrot was certain saw the prophecy too.

And one, who was able to fix this all.

____________________________

Qibli yelped as the fog crept, closer, and closer to the boulder they were drying off on. 

His wings felt weighted, as if someone put an elephant on each. He looked beside him and saw Moon, panicking.

 A single tear dropped from her eye, as if her silver scale became an actual tear. Qibli wiped the tear from her cheek.

 "It's gonna be ok" he whispered, mostly to himself.

 "No!" Moon cried "this is the prophecy!"

"the brightest night in a couple of days

A mist, a fog, a glistening haze

All against one

One turns to two

One shall die and one survives

Unless they stick like glue

Night

Day

Run

Far Away

A Parrot is coming to lead the way

Put if you do not listen

The one you love shall pay"

Qibli nodded and whispered "it's the fog"

"WHERES THE PARROT!?" Moon screamed, sounding like Winter when he questioned Moon about the explosion.

The fog suddenly came to a stop right next to the boulder.

Qibli looked up and saw a rainwing hybrid flying over the fog.

"Get out of here, quick" she instructed

"I can't hold it off for long"

Moon quickly soared to the sky but Qibli stayed put.

"Qibli!" Moon cried "get up here!"

Qibli shook his head and said solemnly "my wings aren't working for some reason" 

The rainwing nodded and muttered something.

Qibli's wings felt light again, and he soared up into the sky.

They all flew out of the hole at the top of the cave, below them dragons were dropping like flys.

 "Kinkajou!" Moon cried starting to tear up. "Winter, Turtle, Peril! We have to get them away from the fog!" 

"No"

 the mysterious dragonet said, shaking her snout. "Don't worry, they are not going to die"

 Moon stared at her but nodded.

 "What's your name?" Moon asked instead.

 The rainwing shook her head "I'm not a RainWings if that's what you think." She said "im a wood wing. A wood  wing, who has accidentally doomed you all." 

Moons eyes went wide with fear 

"don't worry!" The wood wing said, quickly. 

"I meant no harm, and there is some dragon who can save us all." She looked pointedly at Qibli.

Me?

 He thought, confused. 

"Yes you" the wood wing said, as if reading his mind "yes, I am reading your mind."

 She laughed

hmm if you're really reading my mind, what's your name?

 The mystery dragonet sighed. 

"I" she smiled 

"am Parrot"