-002-

-•𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑•-

ʙᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴍᴏᴅᴇ

It's been about two weeks since Sukuna's move in, and he's been relishing in the lavish life like he owned it

"We're gonna be gods, I'll be the king of curses, and you'll be the queen of humans." He ordered as he pointed at the girl while standing on a tree stump.

"Why can't you be the king of humans with me?!" Kimiyo argued, her white eyebrows furrowing as she grabbed his ankles and pulled him off.

"Oomph-" He fell on his butt with a childish scowl. "But you're not fit to rule curses!"

"Am too!"

"Are not!"

"Why does one of us have to rule curses, anyway?" Kimi childishly fumed in frustration.

"Because then we rule over everything?" Sukuna answered as if it's the stupidest question he's ever heard.

"But then we won't see each other." The girl pouted.

Sukuna went back on the log but then extended a hand down to pull her up on it as well.

"... Can't we do whatever we please?" His brown brow was ticked upward.

"No. You don't understand politics or human-scum behaviour too well, Kuna," the girl fired at him, taking him aback. "If one of us is ruling over humans and the other one curses, the human ruler has to keep their esteem up or else humans will feel betrayed and will attack them instead. The ruler of curses would be shunned already, you know?"

"... Well, the sun and the moon follow one another all the time and they're not hated!"

"The sun doesn't have anyone beside him like the moon, though."

"...The clouds?"

"The clouds are below him, just as they're below the moon. It's like a reader reading an informational story — they're still going to read both sides of it even if they believe in one of them." Kimi sassed in a know-it-all tone.

"..." Sukuna was stumped, yet he felt as though he had to win this argument. "The sun shines bright enough that he doesn't need any stars around him, he trusts the moon to follow him anyway." He grumbled.

Gentle hands went to his cheeks to make him look up. "It's not that serious. It's all hypothetical, you know? We're always gonna be together anyway."

The boy only nodded, his arms at his sides as he didn't know what to do.

The girl blinked and she murmur, "Together... Together..." as if in thought, taking off her hands from Sukuna's chubby cheeks.

"Hm?"