-𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦-

-•𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑•-

ʙᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴍᴏᴅᴇ

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ :𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 - 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝

"𝙒𝙃𝙊 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐, 𝙎𝙊𝙍𝘾𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙍?" A woman turned around to look at the stranger with a confident grin, only to be met by an abnormal-looking man.

Her eyes made rounds of his features. He carried an unnaturally broad torso that branched out into four muscular arms. His sharp visage held four eyes that each contained a fierce crimson, accompanied by black symmetrical curse marks parallel to his jawline, stretching out to irregular sharp points. She eyed him up and down once more in finality, gulping away her subtle tremble of hurt.

With a tilt of her head, she voiced out her newfound observation forthwith, "It's you, Sukuna." She noticed, yet couldn't say another word.

She was hiding something, Sukuna noticed.

The King of Curses looked down at her with enticed red eyes. He sensed the immense cursed energy that coursed out of her, yet noticed she let a lot of it emit freely. Whether she contained so much cursed energy to the point she couldn't suppress it all or she was clumsy at suppressing, Sukuna didn't know; however, with the deathly aura around her he seemed to think that maybe she flaunted it around—having enough out to be intimidating, yet not enough to kill solely from contact.

His skin stung with the indirect contact, although he emitted his own to counteract the cursed energy.

His soul was hurting. He didn't understand the foreign feeling towards the stranger.

"...You haven't introduced yourself." The curse opted to say as he eyed her from above. She gave a small bitter smile, looking back at him with shining blue eyes, her white hair swayed subtly from the movement.

"I'm your stranger."

-❀-REMEMBER -❀-

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 - 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖

Sukuna wasn't one to remember things such as names, yet he felt he would have remembered her's if he was introduced to her before their supposed meeting right before he would wreak havoc.

Time can be the biggest aid in taking one's memory. Especially a timespan of a thousand years.

He felt like he was going insane, memories of her before their supposed first meeting pulsing back to life before eroding with the increasing time he spent with a conscience.