Then there is also the miraculous of the twin dragons that I had made for her. Both of them are two different variations of shave bracelets or hand chains. They are the twin dragons of life and death, not creation and destruction like the ladybug and black cat, no that's not as fun to do! No fun at all. The twin dragons must be active at the same time, never without the other, otherwise there are consequences.

The sister dragon, the dragon of life is named Stella. She is connected to a crystal ring and chain that you wear on your pointer finger and thumb, it is silver much like Statera's miraculous when inactive. Then her miraculous turns into pure crystal rather than silver with crystal accents when her miraculous is turned on. The design of the miraculous is so it completely covers the entire pointer finger and thumb with a vine like design. Her hero persona has a healing ability as well as access to mana, only mana. Her hero persona has a book to make healing potions and magic circles that can heal others as well. A very intricate person must get this persona. Otherwise someone could accidentally kill someone by using the wrong amount of mana. Stella is a small dragon kwami much like Llong, but she is pure white with gold accents, and sapphire blue eyes as well as small angel like wings.

The brother dragon, the dragon of death, is named Lunar. He is connected to a bronze set of rings connected to chains that go on the ring and pointer fingers. When activated the miraculous turns into gold. The design of the miraculous makes it look like the two fingers they cover have a 3d x-ray of their bones. His hero persona has an ability called decay, were he uses chakra as a weapon against others and the person can decay items touched by their hands whether its objects or people. He has black scales with silver accents, ruby red eyes, and he had shaper features unlike his sister.

Then there is the "Superman"/alien miraculous of the amulet ring miraculous, that has a golden ring band with a kryptonite jew that has a secret compartment in it. This is a support miraculous with a sugar glider kwami, that is pitch black with one blonde streak on its back with blue eyes, named Emilie. She is a support kawmi, who grants her users to be able to fly, super strength, and indestructible, both when her miraculous is on and off. Then her special ability is superman's freeze breath, heat breath, and laser eye vision. Her ring glows whenever her abilities are being used. She has no hero person, she just grants her users abilities.

Then there are the Spiderman and Black Widow paired rings that are connected together by a chain. The miraculous are platinum rings with a silver chain connected to them, both miraculous being thick silver bands with spiders in spider webs designs carved into them. Their kwami's are male spider cousin kwami, black spiders, both female names Webby and Spidera. They make it so you can climb walls, super strength, a sixth sense, and shoot webs from your wrists. Just accent abilities to the user, no hero persona. Webby with her ring, the Spiderman ring, has orange accents. Spiders with her ring, the Black Widow ring, have red accents. Both of them have golden eyes.

Then the Phoenix miraculous is a gold cuff bracelet, the bead part looks like two wings on the ends. The Phoenix kwami is a platinum rainbow feathered phoenix with Jade green eyes named Ash. Ash's miraculous is a healing miraculous that heals its holder as well as any other person that the summoner wishes. The holder can even grow wings and fly and use fire as a way to help its holder.

Then the kitsune, or nine tailed fox, silver adjustable bangle with a jade bead hanging on its adjustable band, and an image of a nine tailed fox is carved into the jade bead. Kitsune's kwami is named Okami, she is a light orange fox with black accents, and bright pink eyes. Her miraculous summons fox spirits to help her holder. The foxes use alchemy. So you change the material of an object, create protective charms, create magical weapons, create healing charms, and even create potions.

Then the Cerberus miraculous is a platinum pocket watch, it looks alot like the bunny miraculous but is a platinum material much like the other miraculous and it has a chain that makes it like any other pocket watch. The Kwami looks exactly like Cerberus, but he has 3 different names, one for each head, these names being Sullivan for the left head, Stanley for the middle head, and Sual for the right head, but together they are cerberus. Sullivan has bright pink eyes, Stanley has magenta eyes, and Sual has bright red eyes. His miraculous summons are hellhounds that protect their summoner and help keep their target in one place, or just function like a pet if that's what you want. Hellhounds even can search for things like a normal dog can.

Then the chimera pearl brooch with a silver frame holding the pearls in the shape of the letter C. The Kwami is named Jaxon and is an obvious chimera but an albino version with bright red eys. The chimera doesn't summon anything alive, no, the Chimera miraculous summons a weapon that matches the summoner's soul, whatever your souls matches more to, is the weapon you will get, and the weapon will move like an extension of your body. Moving the weapon will come as easily as breathing.

Then the griffin leather and iron bolo tie with a bright sapphire jewel, it looks like the one that Little Gideon has from Gravity Falls, but with a Griffin insignia carved into the back of the Sapphire, and shines through the jewel so it's visible. Now the funny thing is my niece made it so that this miraculous works exactly like Little Gideons, which I think is hilarious. The Kwami is a golden griffin with pitch black eyes, she is the 'contract' kwami though. The reason for this is because the kwami can create an iron clad contract that is hidden in the sapphire until it's broken, then the hellhounds go hunting for the consequences. Needless to say the Griffin kwami named Mabel is very good friends with Cerberus as a whole.

The jackalope miraculous is white gold wrap ring that just goes as a loop with no overlap on the ring. The Jackalope can create portals that go from one place to another, but you have to know the place that you are going to first, which is a set back.The Jackalope kwami itself is a light brown netherland dwarf rabbit with golden antlers and bright green eyes. The Jackalope is named Joker.

Then the hippogriff miraculous is a nostril nose piercing, iron with a sapphire gem. The Hippogriff kwami is a dark brown one with pure white eyes and is named Jet. Jet summons a hippogriff that its holder can ride and use to get around quickly.

Then the unicorn septum nose piercing, iron with a rainbow quartz gem accent. The unicorn kwami is actually a pure black unicorn with a star field mane that looks a lot like Luna from my little pony, even named her Luna. The unicorn miraculous basically has a pocket dimension that has a library of knowledge and Luna works as a index for the library itself.

Then the elemental deers miraculous is a silver belly button ring with pearl and pink diamond accents and a dangling ruby teardrop accent. The kwami is named Shika, and has pitch black fur with dark brown antlers, silver eyes, and has silver chains dangling from his antlers that looks like stars on his antlers. Shika summons his fellow herd of shadow deer and they control the shadows. They help with sleep and surveillance.

Then the Pegasus miraculous is a white leather choker with an iron heart. The Pegasus kwami is an exact copy of Celestia from my little pony, and even has the same name. The pegasus summon fairies that can be little helpers. While the pegasus kind of functions like actual horses as helpers.

Then the winged wolf pack miraculous is french cuffs with opal gemstones. This kwami is a gray winged wolf with deep brown eyes named Rex. The winged wolves help with their holders survival depending on the scenario, they are very loyal companions. They also give their user heightened senses, and the ability to turn into one of them. Their holder can even ask the pack to turn human, and the pack will do it to help their user.

Then the elemental wolves miraculous is a pain of iron chain ear thread with an obsidian jewel. The elemental wolves don't technically have a kwami, you just use the tool to summon them, they follow you around like normal dogs and will help you depending on your wish, they are like guard dogs in a way, and get along with all the other dogs in crystal miraculous box, so there is no rivalry between then. The elemental wolves are each made of their own elements, there are a few ones that correlates with the Naruto worlds chakra chart.

And finally the alicorns miraculous is a diadem, otherwise known as a silver crown that hangs on the forehead of its holder with pearl accents. The Alicorns are helpers, they have a pocket dimension that holds lots of flora and fauna that can't be found in the human realm, they are basically the food and herb miraculous. This miraculous kwami is an alicorn named Rose, who has gray fur, bright red hair, and jade green eyes.

Anyways, I'm walking home peacefully because my adorable niece's party is going to be in an hour and I don't wanna go there dirty as I am. I was halfway across the road when suddenly I got isekai'd! I was hit by a truck! I went flying, still clutching my nieces gift as well as my phone close to my chest, desperate to protect both! My phone holds all my good and bad contacts, I can't lose it, and I can't lose my niece's gift either! I closed my eyes expecting a landing, only to feel like I am in bed.