𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖

𝟙𝟚

𝟙𝟚

Sleeping peacefully like a baby.

Chan never gets much to rest the past days because of how his schedule is fully charged and because of his insomnia.

just when he finally found the wanted night to relax his brain.

The morning after wasn't his lucky morning.

Bangchan"WHAT THE-COME ON!! JUST AFTER I FOUND SOME TIME TO SLEEP!!!"

He yelled at the one who ruined his sleep and that was his roommate's cat.

His roommate came into his room and lifted up his cats then looked at him with fierce eyes.

"How dare you shout at my dear little dori you old man... wake up, breakfast is ready"

Bangchan"good morning to you too Minho"

Minho has been his friend since high school, he was kicked out of his apartment because he couldn't afford paying rents, and the only person who he thought of to call that day was him.

Not his mother or his other close friends.

No...He called him! It was really rainy that day when it happened.

Chan was on his way to work that day but then he got a call from Minho and he told him that he was kicked out with a very calm tone. He also told him he was waiting in front of his home that caused Chan to drop his first day at his job and rush to his apartment to find his friend from his high school friend that he met him for the first time in 2 years soaked in water.

And that all happened 3 years ago. Yes! They've been living with each other for three years.

Minho tried a lot of times to find a place to rent but whenever he spent a month away from Chan, he would come back with an excuse that he didn't like it there, and Chan wasn't actually against Minho staying with him, he's always alone and wanted someone who would wait for him to come back home.

And that person happened to be Minho.

Minho:"never shout at my cats again, understood?"

He said with a scary stare while he played with his cat's fur and that made Chan sigh.

Bangchan:"you're scary as always"

He sighed again and lifted himself up to go wash up, after he was done with showering he wore his casual black shirt with black jeans and black jacket.

He then walked out from his room and sat on the table where Minho was serving breakfast.

Minho:"are you leaving early?"

He asked after he sat down with Chan at the table and both started eating together after.

Bangchan:"yes! I'm finally going to produce my own kpop band's songs since I joined, I got sick of being a manager"

Minho:"jealous... you got to do something that you like"

Chan gaves him a "are you serious?" face.

Minho is actually a graduated veterinarian but didn't actually stay in the industry for so long, he tried a YouTube career where he puts cute videos of his cats and those videos blow up not only on Korea but in a lot of countries out there in this huge world.

He took digital art classes and he started a webtoon under the name "skzoo" and it apparently about eight different species of animals sharing their daily routine with each other under the same roof.

His webtoon catches a lot of attention from a lot of readers especially from teenage girls.

So he's making money off things he enjoyed and comfortable with and Chan is jealous of him because he worked for that company for 5 years and they finally gonna let him produce his own music.

Bangchan:"you're not supposed to be saying that where all the things you wanted to do come true"

Minho:"you're boring when you state facts, old man"

Another thing Chan hates from his roommate is being called old when they literally are one year different.

Bangchan:"you're younger than me by just a year"

Minho didn't want to stay silent and was lectured by Chan so he fought back.

Minho:"you're the one with the job"

Chan got angry that Minho had mentioned his job as an excuse to call him old.

Bangchan:"and you're the one with the housework"

He fights back, they always had this kind of bickering so he won't let Minho win this time.

Minho:"are you calling me your housewife?"

That made Chan blush and didn't help but pictured Minho as his housewife but soon enough, he removed that idea from his mind.

Bangchan:"you were the one who decided to live here and I didn't force any housework on you, you're just a clean freak"

And that is true, they both are good at housework but since Minho is at home all day, him doing the housework is like a payment to Chan for letting him stay in his house all these three years without rent.

Minho"tch, old man"

Chan kept staring at Minho for a long time where their argument was long forgotten.

Bangchan:«he's visuals are on another level, he's so beautiful»

Minho noticed that Chan had been staring at him.

Minho"Why are you staring at me like a creep?!"

He hit him with a spoon and that brought Chan out of his thoughts.

«why am I turned on by him getting angry? I must have gone crazy»

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕞𝕖𝕝𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥