Gideons pov

Another day, just sitting on the couch about to watcha marathon thats for 2 days. "GIDEON, GIDEON OMG!!" I turned and saw Pacifica and y/n were running into the living room. "What happened?" I said while they rushed to sit down well at least Pacifica did while she was dragging y/n.

"JUST SWITCH THE TV TO THE NEWS CHANNEL!" I swear I wonder how Pacifica can have so much energy. "Ok- fine, I'll switch it." I grabbed the remote and just decided to give it to Pacifica, "here you go Pacifica" she then took it and switched it to the news.

A/n : I'mma just make up something that's just related to the gala announcement but anyways 🧍‍♀️

"Toby here, today we are standing in front of the gleeful mansion. A bunch of people are also here just to experience the galas they're having right outside the gates." He then continues interview people and show that many have been staying out for days.

Y/n pov

"Who would stay out there just to see a building?" Well clearly all of them but I don't know, I definitely wouldn't. "All the fans and admires clearly" Gideon said while rolling his eyes.

Pacifica signed, "I wish I could go, I even made a dress!" she then pulls out a dress made out of feathers? I have no idea where that girl found that many feathers, or who she go it from.

"Well in my opinion, it just looks like a party for fancy old rich people" Gideon nodded at my statement after that. "I agree, like what's the point of that? Seriously. " then suddenly there was a knock on the door.

We all look to the noise at the door, "whose that?" I questioned, then I decided to go and open the door.

Once I opened the door I saw, Dipper Gleeful. He sighed like he was clearly annoyed, "listen I need to ask you something- Oh, y/n I didn't expect you to be here.."

He started to trail off of what he was currently gonna say. "What do you want?" I asked while looking back at Gideon and Pacifica, signalling it was dipper at the door.

"Anyways, I need to talk to Gideon. Can you get him? I don't want to be here in this dump." He demand, guess it's not a surprise. He sounds like that all the time.

"Sure" I then walk off to Gideon who was quietly talking to Pacifica. "Gideon," I nudged my head towards the door. Gideon then went to the door. A minute later and all I hear next is him slamming the door.

Gideon's pov

"Listen Gideon, I- my parents need your help." Why would Dipper need our help? "Why?" He then sighed in annoyance. "Listen, my parents are just forcing me to get your help. So just make it easier for me, and just help my parents so they can stop."

I then say this. "No, you're the worst." Then I slam the door on him. Pacifica then ran up to me. "Gideon! Why would you do that?" Without a second thought from Pacifica she opened the door again.

"I'm so sorry for that. Gideon just needed a minute" Yeah, a minute to yell at him to go away. "Whatever. I will give you guys anything right now just so you can help my parents and so I can leave." Pacifica then closed the door and started to squeal.

"WE CAN GO TO THE PARTY!" She started to shake my whole body and continued to yell. "What do you mean?" She then stopped jumping and calmed down, "Gideon, with Dipper saying he'll give us what we want. We can simply get invitations!"

I sighed, looks like the marathon is cancelled.

"Fine, I'll have him give us invitations..." She then started to jump and hugged me. "Oh thank you so much! I'm gonna tell y/n!" She then started to run to y/n.