Part 11

Night arrived, everyone were doing their own
things. Robin and name have finally found time to spend some time together. Things would get hectic so they were using this time to have some fun. Robin had changed into her pajamas that Nami has bought them a while ago.

Robin:
"Ara~ this is so comfy."

Nami:
"I know right, they were on sale too! Even better!"

Robin:
"I bet it was."

Nami walks up to Robin putting her hands on her waist.

Nami:
"So when you going to tell me?"

Robin:
"I'm sorry, I was planning on telling everyone at the same time."

Nami:
"It's fine. Spill!"

Robin giggles.

Robin:
"What do you want to know?"

Nami smiles from ear to ear with a mischievous look on her face.

Nami:
"Everything from start to finish!"

Robin nods, she gets comfortable on the bed as she prepares to tell a quite king story.

Robin:
"Well we first met when I was 14. While I was traveling from island to island I got into some trouble. Lucky Law was able to help me."

Her voice was gentle as the reminisce about the past.

"It was then I decided that going with him would probably be beneficial and I would probably just leave after a while. But that wasn't the case, I would usually try and hide behind adults so being with another kid in a similar situation as me made the experience better to the point we became best friends."

Nami:
"It must have felt nice having someone to relate to"

Nami says knowing a little how she felt. All her life she wasted on trying to collect berries she almost didn't even think about anything else.

Robin nods again.

Robin:
"We always talked about each others lives before the buster call, I even told him about my studies with the scholars and also about my friend Saul. A little over a year later, we both stopped by an island. When we were leaving I was kidnapped, when I escaped I went back to the island in hopes he was still there but he wasn't."

Nami:
"He must have thought you left him."

Robin:
"Maybe that was the case. I read about him in the newspaper but that was all I've really seen of him until today."

Nami:
"So then why do you guys start dating?"

Nami seemed more interested now.

Robin:
"I've always knew Law had a crush on me since we were young, he made it quite obvious. But I never really thought about how I felt about him."

"I think us meeting again really made me think about it. My feelings weren't strong but they were there, and the more we adventure these last couple of weeks made it more obvious."

Nami:
"Well you got yourself a good one."

Nami sighs.

"All the boys now are either stupid or perverted. At least Law is somewhat responsible and rational."

Robin giggles.

Robin:
"I guess you could say that. He tries to hide it but he also has a childish side."

Nami:
"He does? He always seem so cold and distant."

Robin:
"That the way he's always been, but I've been noticing he lets loose sometimes around us."

Nami:
"Yeah that's because Luffy's stupidity spreads like a virus."

Nami rolls her eyes sarcastically.

Robin giggles knowing what she said was partly true.

Nami:
"How does he do it. Maybe it's his carefree attitude"

Nami sighs.

Robin:
"Maybe."

Robin looks out the window. The moon was out and it was lighting the dark night. The stars in the sky keeping the moon company, it was a perfect night. The raid is in a day, everything was setting into motion. All that was left was to wait until the Fire Festival.

Robin:
"It's getting rather late."

Nami looks out the window as well and nods. They both laid in bed and said goodnight to each other and closed their eyes. Soon the sun was out and shining. Robin had woken up early and left the room. She went outside and found Law sitting on a log stool.

Robin:
"Ara~ morning Law."

Robin smiles at him. Law looks back at her and gets up. He walks over to her and hugs her. Robin tilts her head.

Robin:
"Is something wrong?"

Law nuzzles her neck.

Law:
"No. Sleeping with Bepo was alright but I would have rather have you in my arms."

Robin giggles.

Robin:
"Is that so? Well I'm here now."

Law looks at her. He takes her hand into his.

Law:
"Follow me."

Robin follows him curious as to where he is taking her.

Robin:
"Where are we going?"

Law:
"The mountain in the back of the forest."

Robin nods and follows him. Unbeknownst to them Chopper and Bepo who had just came out of the house together had seen Robin and Law talking. They looked at each other and then back at the couple and then back at each other again.

Bepo:
"Is my captain holding your archeologists hand?"

Chopper:
"I think so."

Bepo:
"Now that I think about captain has been acting a little weird recently. Do you think they are dating?"

Choppers eyes widened.

Chopper:
"There's no way they would be. Robin would have told me."

Bepo:
"Let's follow them!"

Chopper nods. They followed behind trying to be as discreet as they possibly could. They had gotten close enough to be able to hear some things they were saying. Walking a little closer towards them, Choppers accidentally tripped over a rock and which made a large thud sound.

Law and Robin turned around and saw them with a guilty look on their faces.

———————————-————–—————
(The end)

Literally sorry this tools so long to make, I was getting tired of making this. But with some motivation from Lawbin fan art. 🥹