Part 4

(Continuation- Climb to the top of Zou/ Story is going to go into a bit more detail from Zou to Wano and further)

On their way to the top of Zou, some troubles arised, the pink dragon Rynosuke had fallen slid down all the way to the bottom of Zunesha.

Robin:
(He is too cute...) Robin said looking at Ryunosuke

Luffy:
"Why are you guys going to Zou anyways"

Kin' mon:
"Ah that's right, we are here to met our friend"

Kanjiro:
"Yes and he is a ninja!"

Luffy and Usopp"
"A NINJA.. Cool!"

Zoro:
"Does he use a shuriken?"

Law:
"Does he have flashy powers?"

Robin:
"I didn't know you were interested in ninjas" Robin whispered to Law

Law covered his face with his hat and looked away, slightly embarrassed causing Robin to giggle a little bit because she found him so cute.

Kanjiro:
"Yeah he can do all that!"

While talking they heard screaming, surprised to see a monkey falling from the sky, they turned to the side to avoid getting hit but because Kanjiro and Kin' mon were distracted and they didn't have time to dodge and got in in the face and fell all the way to the bottom, wanting to go get them they decided not to because of Rynosuke.

Franky:
"I can almost see the top"

It's been an hour and the sun was setting they had finally reached the top, but sadly Rynosuke was vanishing, saying their last goodbyes and crying at the loss of their hard working friend , well except Law and Zoro who found it rather silly.

Luffy:
"We're finally here!!" Luffy said stretching his arms "Imma go check it out"

They had reached the gate to Zou, which had been broken down. Past the gate, the forest was destroyed, trees had fallen, the paths were the destroyed.

Zoro:
"This place looks like it been through hell and back"

Usopp:
"Do you think there w-was a massive m-m-monster!!" He said shivering

"Maybe we should go back.."

Robin:
"Maybe a gaint monster came through here and destroyed the place and ate all the people here"

Usopp:
"WHY ARE YOU SO CREEPY!!"

Zoro:
"Makes sense as to why no one was at the gate"

While wondering deeper and deeper Law and Zoro stopped and got in high alert, Robin looked confused as to what was going on and Usopp was freaking out, in the bushes the sound of rustling got louder and louder suddenly a human that looked almost like an rabbit rushed to attack them but was later stopped by another human looking animal on a large crocodile.

————————————————————
(Time skip)

Carrot:
"I'm sorry I attacked you, I didn't know you were Nani's friends.."

Luffy:
"Eh it's fine, but we're is Sanji?"

Nami and Chopper had froze they didn't know how to break it to their crew mates that missed that had happened, but Nami had separated from the hug from Luffy.

Nami:
"Luffy... S-Sanji's gone"

Zoro:
" What do you mean that shitty cook is gone?"

Robin:
"Did he not come to Zou with you?"