Part 7

The day of the shoguns banquet has arrived. Robin is getting ready to infiltrate and hopefully find something useful like a poneglyph or any information at all to help with the raid.

Outside of the hall Law had been keeping a close eye on Robin, he had been hearing people talk about Robin in ways he did not find pleasant which only made his blood boil more, he hasn't been able to visit her much at night but he would make sure she was safe.

Back inside the pleasure hall, Robin had been planning to herself how she was going to infiltrate the shoguns castle, when sudden the shoji opened awaking her from her daydream.

Geisha master:
"Orobi it is time"

Robin:
"Oh it is! Seems I've lost track of time."

Geisha master:
"Worry not we are close to the castle let us hurry"

Robin and the geisha master head towards the shoguns castle, there were several other women entering the castle, but the geisha that took everyone breath away slowly walked in.

Still unbeknownst to Robin, Law was still watching her to check of her safety, he had planned on leaving when he confirmed she was safe and entered the building away from unwanted prying eyes.

-(inside the castle)-

Robin had made a clone of herself using her devil fruit, now she could be at the banquet while still being able to search.

C. Robin:
(Strange, there doesn't seem to be anything here)

(Maybe in one of these rooms... no nothing)

Searching all the room she had came one last room, when she opened the shoji she found a ton of creepy dolls but no poneglyh.

???:
"Robin- Chan?!"

Robin:
"Oh Brook, your here too, have you found anything?"

Brook:
"No I haven't"

Robin:
"Alright, can you please keep looking?"

Brook:
"Of course Miss. Robin"

Brook left the room continuing his search for the poneglyh, but when he left Robin could hear footsteps, she knew it couldn't be Brooks since he was in his soul form, she tried to run but was discovered by one of Orochi's samurai

???:
"Who are you? Are you one of the geisha?"

"You shouldn't be here"

The man slowly approached Robin, but when she moved back he used his powers to hold her still.

???:
"Why are you here?"

"Are you a spy?

Robin stared at the man, she had to quickly get the information, now that she was found out it wouldn't be long until she got caught.

-(outside the castle)-

Law had been waiting outside the hall for a while, he felt since he didn't have anything else to do he might as make sure Robin was safe. He sat in an alleyway that gave him a good view of the front of the castle.

Law:
(This is so annoying, while I'm out here some guy is probably flirting with Nico- ya)

(If anyone dared to lay a finger on her , I would kill them with my own two hands)

Every time Law would think about that his blood would boil, he did like the thought of someone trying to get cozy with Robin, but for the sake of the mission, he had to try to keep his cool.

Robin:
"Law- kun!"

Law:
"Nico- ya! What's wrong!?"

"Did someone hurt you?"

He searched her body for any of injuries, seeing she was alright he was able to calm down. He hugged her tight and started to relax a bit.

Robin:
"fufu~ did something happen?"

Law:
"No... I just missed you"

He kisses her softly and smirks a bit.

Robin:
"I missed you too"

Law used his 'room' abilities to get them farther away when some of the security where trying to find them. They ended near the entrance of Ebisu town.

Robin:
"Law- kun are you alright, you transported us a bit far"

Law:
"I'll be fine don't worry about me"

Robin was worried, Law usually used his devil fruit a lot which would take a toll on his energy, but he would try to hide it even from her, but she didn't want to pry much.

Robin:
"If you say so"

Law:
"So why were you running out of the castle?"

Robin:
"Oh.. I had gotten caught, and didn't have much time to gather information before they found me"

Law:
"and your sure they didn't hurt you"

Robin:
"fufu~ just some minor scratches"

As they were walking to Ebisu town, something kept bother Law, he didn't want to say anything but he knew Robin was figure out something was bothering him eventually so he kept it to himself until then.

Law:
"Nico- ya..."

Robin:
"Yes Law- kun?"

Law:
"When do you think is the right time to tell our nakama's about us?"

Robin just smiled to his question, she knew it was probably bothering him, especially with her nakama personality.

Robin:
"Well we could tell them anytime we want, my nakama won't really mind because they trust you."

Law smiled slightly and hugged her, kissing her forehead. He couldn't ask for a better girlfriend, she knew his worries, and problems, not only that they understood each other, she was calm and rational but also had a playful side to her.

Law:
"Alright, we could tell them after we defeat Kaido and his men."

Robin:
"fufu~ Sounds like a plan"

-(end)-