Part 5

After the first group had left for whole cake island, the second group were on there way to Wano for there undercover investigation.

kin'emon:
"Alright we are going to leave for Wano soon, we have come up with a plan for when we arrive at Wano."

"We are going to have to go undercover until Luffy- dono group arrives, Franky- dono is going to be a carpenter and try to get the blueprints of onigashima, Usopp- dono is toad oil seller, Robin- dono is to be a geshia, Zoro- dono is going to be a ronin, lastly Law- dono and his crew are just going to stay low."

————————————————————
(Time skip- On the way to Wano- Law's room)

Every since the meeting Law had been feeling off, maybe it was because he just didn't like the idea of Robin serving other men, but what could he do, it's not like he was her boyfriend or something.

Law:
(If I was Nico- ya's boyfriend... •\\\•)

The more he thought about it the more he turned red and his mind fogged with the thought of her, had he liked her that much that he couldn't even get her off his mind? Suddenly a knock on the door had woken Law from his daydreaming and after giving the go ahead for the person to come in Robin stepped into the room.

Law:
"Ah" he clears his throat

"How can I help you?"

Robin
"I've always been curious as to what your room looks like.."

"You have a lot of books, some of these I'm even familiar with"

Law:
"I didn't know you were interested in medical books"

Robin:
"Oh well not really, mostly because of Chopper, we usually study together, so he often shares his favorite medical books with me"

Robin had walked away from the book shelf and now was sitting on Law's bed looking around the room more when she noticed a small picture on the side of Law's bed.

Robin:
"Is this your sister?"

Law:
"Yeah.. it was the last thing I was able to save from my home town though it's a little beat up, I guess I forgot to show you"

Robin:
"The both of you look adorable together."

"I don't remember the last time I've seen you with such a innocent and genuine smile"

Law chuckled and got up from his chair, walking closer towards Robin.

Law:
"Are you saying you like the way I smiled?"

Robin:
"fufu~ I think it makes you a lot cuter"

Law just laughed at her comment and sat next to her eventually laying down putting his arms behind his head sighing.

Robin:
"Is something bothering you?"

Law:
"Nothing much"

Robin:
"Tra- guy... being close to each other when we were kids, I learned some of your habit, so I know when something is bothering you, but if you don't want to share it's ok as well"

Law looked at Robin in the eye, her big beautiful ocean blue eyes that were as vast as the seas, eyes he could get lost in.

Law:
"I don't know, just the thought of you entertaining other men just kinda pisses me off"

Robin:
"That's it?"

"I thought it was much serious than that, Tra- guy I am a only doing it for the sake of the raid, but I appreciate you looking out for me"