Part 3

The straw hats and their allies are now in the middle of their own perspective fights, Law and Luffy were fighting Doflamingo, although they were struggling a bit they managed to hold off on their own and even managed to land some hit on him.

Robin was a little below were the fight was taking place, she had finished her job and was successful able to hand over the key to Law relieved, but her worries were not over when she saw Luffy carried an injured Law, and she screamed to him..

Robin:
"Luffy! I can take care of him"

Luffy turned to Robin and grinned knowing he could trust her with him, Luffy dropped Law and Robin used her abilities to make a net using her hands to catch him. Robin gasped when she saw his arm was cut off but before she could really do anything an attack from Doflamingo aimed at Law, not sure what to do she used her body as a shield to keep Law from getting harmed  but lucky enough Cavendish (Straw hat ally) had arrived just in time.

Cavendish:
"You need to get somewhere safe!"

Robin:
"Alright thank you"

Before Robin was about to get herself and the injured Law somewhere safer, he stopped her.

Law:
"I want to stay, if straw hat- ya loses I want to go down with him"

Robin looked at him with concern, gave him a small hug then left.

———————————————————

The battle with Doflamingo was over resulting in a victory for the straw hats and their allies, now they are hiding in Kyros cabin to regain their strength and to hide from the marines.

Robin was walking around giving blankets to the those who were sleeping, before stepping out of the cabin to get some fresh air, she sat down on the grass playing with some of the flowers, her face with a soften smile looking up at the moon while the wind softly blew through her hair, unknown to her was Law standing behind her shocked with a slightly red face, when he finally cleared his throat Robin had turned around surprised to have seen him.

Robin:
"Ah.. Tra- guy" she said with a soft smile

Law:
"Since when did you start calling me that" Law said grinning with having a seat beside her.

Robin:
"I've always wanted to give you a nickname but all the once's I came up with were pretty bad, I guess that Luffy is just naturally talented at giving out good nicknames"

Law stared at her with a barely visible smile on his face until a flashback of what she had done kept ringing in his head.

Law:
"Nico- ya..."

Robin:
"Yes?"

Law:
"I don't ever want you to do what you did before ever again"

Robin slanted her head a bit confused.

Robin:
"What do you mean"

Law:
"Don't use your body as a shield to protect me! I thought you were going to die"

Robin smile had disappeared she looked at him with a serious face and then turned away.

Robin:
"So you wish that I shouldn't have protected you and let you die..?"

Law:
"I didn't say that I just don't want you getting hurt because of me"

She turned back to look at him and got closer she gave him a kiss on cheek leaving Law as red as a beet.

Robin:
"Well if you don't want me to shield you when your injured don't get hurt again, when I saw Luffy carrying you and had lost your arm I almost froze"