51. - The Journey Resumes.

Start from the beginning

After that forest, the path was just straightforward - it didn't cut through any more woods, fields or even caves and simply stretched on across a large open field or so, which eventually hit the 'Deadmans Graveyard'.

Honestly, when you run over the path in your mind, it makes you wonder - how in the living fuck is this journey supposed to take 4 to 5 days to get to the forest or 'graveyard' I suppose, and then another 4 - 5 days to get back?
Trust me, I was wondering that too.

However, even though I'm early in my journey, I can confidently say - that I can very much see how it would take that long.
I mean, I was barely even around a kilometer or something away from the Town of Ordial, and the time had already passed so much.

Well, to some extent.
Like I said, the sun had risen quickly after I began my journey, however that alone already happened around 3 or so hours ago.

Don't ask me how I have only walked around a kilometer towards my destination in 3 or so hours, because I genuinely don't have an answer to that question.
I myself didn't understand how I had walked so little in such a, dare I say, long time.

'Maybe time flows differently in this world..?'

Negative.
Timeflow is the same as always.

...That wasn't what I meant by my thought, but okay, good to know.

As I continued to walk forward, following the map, I began to wonder to myself.
Could I perhaps farm up some valuable materials and maybe even lots of exp while on this journey? I mean, if I was going to be on the move for around 4 to 5 days, surely that was an acceptable thing to do.

After all, how else would I pass the freaking time? When I'm taking a break from walking, I mean.

'Who knows, maybe I'll even be able to grab some useful skills while I'm on the move..'

I thought, laughing to myself a bit.
Skills... Now that I mentioned skills.. Perhaps I could use [Fractured] to combine some skills while I walk?

I looked down a bit, before saying:

"Open Status."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name; Faofa Shin
Species; Superior Serpentine
Level; 82 — Rank; B

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stats:

HP; 89670 — ATK; 14090
MAGEN (MAGICAL ENERGY); 19030
STAMINA; 10890 — INTELLIGENCE; 705
OVERALL POWER; 24890
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Titles:
<Reincarnated> ; <Ally of Abyss> ;
<Guardian of The South> ; <Dragon Slayer> ;
<Ally of Fire> ; <Bringer of Hope> ;
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Common Skills; [Trickster], [Harden]

Rare Skills; [Fractured],
[Magic Nullification Barrier],
[Magic Resistance], [Thread Manipulation],
[Crimson Lightning], [Heat Regulation]