●ɪɴ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ●

This time rushda waked up first.and hugged hanan tightly but but she didn't know that whom she is hugging.and then she realize she frozed.on her place.

And looked that she was hugging hanan and hanan was also hugging her tightly."but how she came on the bed she was sleeping on the couch then how."this question ran in her mind like horse.

Till then when she felt a movement.she closed her eyes like she is sleeping.hanan woked up and look at his begum and smile at her antics.

"good morning."hanan said in his husky tone.rushda closed her eyes tightly."wake up begum warna mere pass or bhi tarike hai uthane ke."hanan whispered near her ears.

Rushda eyes opened widened."matlab koch bhi bole jaa rahe hoo."rushda said with shocked face."kyu tumne kya socha mene koch galat nhi bola tha."hanan said with a smirk.

"hato yaha se."rushda said while pushing him away."matlab khod ki soch galat or dusro ko batamizz thera do."hanan said with unbelievable face.

"tum...tum bohot batamizz ho chuke ho inn 15 dino me."rushda said while showing her finger to him."ha me batamizz ho gaya to tum kon usi batamizz ki biwi."hanan said while backfiring to her.

"yaar kaise insaan ho....tum..tumse to baat karna hi bura hai chale jaao yaha se."rushda said while pointing door."mera room hai."hanan said while sitting on the couch.

"ha to me hoon na me chala jata hoon."rushda said while going out."OO hello kidhar hhh ese jaaogi bahar."hanan said while stopping her.rushda looked at her dress with confusion."burai to nhi hai koch vaise."rushda said in confusion.

"jaao jake fresh & up ho jao."hanan said while pointing bathroom door.rushda nodded and went towards bathroom with confusion.

Hanan chuckled at her."pagal."then he took his phone from side table and start watching it.

Till then rushda came from bathroom carefully and look here and there and as always she spotted her husband sitting on the couch and watching mobile."hello me jab bhi nahane jata hoon tum yahi kyu bethe rehte hoo hhh."rushda said with a frown.

"obviously mera room hai me kahi bhi bethu."hanan said still looking inside his mobile."matlab koch bhi."rushda said while putting her both hands on her waist.

"ha to mer...."this time hanan looked at her and a shocked expression came on his face."ja...ake change karo."hanan said."hhh."rushda said in confusion."bathrobe pehan rakha hai tumne only."hanan said in sarcastic way.

Rushda look down on her dress.and a embarrassed expression came on her face.she run like rabbit and went inside dressing room.

●ʀᴜsʜᴅᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ●

"pagal insaan kya tu bathrobe pehan kar uske samne khadhi ho gai paglet "i cursed my self."yaaah allah kisi din me marr jaaonga iss insaan ki wajah se."i said to myself while biting my lips.

"rushda chod ise jaake change kar jaldi varna uss pagal ka dimag chal jaayega."i said to myself.

ʀᴜsʜᴅᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ ᴇɴᴅ

Rushda came out from dressing room.and saw hanan wasn't there she sighned in relief and and start dancing in happiness.

But when she heard a door crack she looked back.and get embarrassed again.hanan was looking at her while folding his hand on his chests.

"matlab isse sacchi me galat time pe aana hota hai."rushda mumbled.and the. Looked at him."ab yahi khade hona hai jaake change karo."rushda said irritatingly.

"tumhe dohre vohre padhte hai kya."hanan said while raising his one eyebrow."pata nhi."she said while scratching her head.hanan looked at her with unbelievable face and think."yaaar kitni baccho vali harkate hai isme."hanan think to himself.

_______________________________________

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ! ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21 ᴏғ ᴊᴀᴀɴ ᴇ ᴅᴜsʜᴍᴀɴ.ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ɪᴛ.(▰╹◡╹▰)

ᴊᴀᴀɴ ᴇ ᴅᴜsʜᴍᴀɴजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें