𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8

~𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 5 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼~_____________________________________________________________

~𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 5 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼~
_____________________________________________________________

AN: so before we start the story i want to apologise for my lack of posting, i am still learning how to write and i have it busy with school. Also i want to say HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! 2024 is now here so that means new great opportunities. For this new year i want to try posting more and make people enjoy my book and maybe my upcoming books. I hope you all have an great day! now into the story!❤️
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
[Narrator's POV]

Infront of you was the man standing. The man who crushed your heart into million's of pieces without giving you the chance to even explain yourself, the man who made sure you couldn't fall all over again and try a new relationship. The man who you carried his child for 5 years...

'Akaashi Keiji'

Your ex and your baby daddy.

"Akaashi..."

You mumbled.

Akaashi stared at you with his wide eyes all the way open in shock. Those eyes which always looked stern and serious now showed and way different emotion in them...

'Regret'

"Listen i-"

Before he could even finish his sentence he was interrupted by an smaller child's voice.

"Oh! It's the old man from the park!"

Your son blurted out without any shame, you had to be honest it made you chuckle a bit. But that chuckle was short when you came back to your senses, you looked him straight in the eye. You were scanning him from the top the bottom.

'He got taller... and grew some muscles..' you thought. You snapped back to reality as you shook you head with a little tint of red on your cheeks. (Not blushing just because of embarrassment)

You were hurt but also kind of happy. But his felt felt like million knifes are stabbing you in the stomach. 'Tho at damn deadly stare'

You remembered when he broke up with you... after 5 years he is here standing infront of you.

Akaashi looked at you with regret and sadness in his cold eyes that normally never showed emotion. He took a few steps forward and was now close enough for you to hear his breathing.

He looked down on you staring at those e/c eyes.

"Can we talk...please, i know you're mad at me but please give me 5-"