𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

"𝓭𝓸 𝓲 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓭𝓪𝓭𝓭𝔂"~_____________________________________________________________________|5 years later||Narrator's POV|"Mommy!"

_____________________________________________________________________
|5 years later|
|Narrator's POV|
"Mommy!"

There were little steps going around the house. You were cooking burgers as dinner. Even if you did miss the food in Japan you couldn't resist these American burgers, your son Hitoshi loves it ever since he took his first bite off the burger. It was like heaven for him.

"Yes baby, is there something wrong?"

You asked your son taking a quick look at him and continued on making dinner.

"Nope! I just wanted to tell mommy that I love her!"

He gave you a big smile while giggling and hugging you.

"Ahww, my sweet prince I love you more"

You smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead.

You suddenly heard your front door close while hearing footsteps coming right at your direction.

"What about me kiddo? Do you love me to?"

"Granny!"

Hitoshi ran up to your mother letting you go and hugging her.

Since you came to the USA you and your mother lived with your aunt till you gave birth to Hitoshi. While your pregnancy your mother would work almost everyday. You? You still went on with school work online. It was hard but you still managed to get to study teaching and now you're an elementary school teacher.

Most of the time you would spend your time with your son or mother, but you were still visited by bokuto twice in the 6 months. He would stay a week in the USA and play with Hitoshi and take your family out to places.

Bokuto's dream of being an professional volleyball player eventually came true, and he is now playing for the MSBY black jackals team.

After the talk Bokuto and Akaashi had, Bokuto explained to you what happend and that he accidentally told Akaashi about you moving away.

You did get upset with him for not a keeping it a secret, but after some time your rubbed it off your thoughts and forgave him. 

Because of Bokuto, Hitoshi started also taking a like to playing volleyball and wants to try it out when he gets older. Until now you never told Hitoshi about who his father was neither did he ever ask you about it. You were kinda surprised that he never asked you about it, but you didn't bother to think much of it thinking he just didn't care.