"you done staring?" he asked blowing smoke and met eyes with genesis, which made her fold.

"I was just staring at your tattoos, it looks like a message"

"a message my mum always gave me"

"y'all were close?"

"yeh"

"you lucky you have a close relationship wit your mum"

"was"

"how come?"

"she passed on my 10th birthday"

"oh" genesis said not saying a word noticing keith clenching his jaw.

he arrived at the apartment and parked his car inside the parking lot.

"I'm sorry"

"fa what?"

"if I made things awkward"

"nah you cool, ion talk bout her dat much das all"

"thank you for dropping me"

"is cool"

"actually- can you walk me up to the room?"

"don't you kno yo way?"

"I jus have bad social anxiety" she mumbled lowly but Keith was able to hear her.

"ight come on" he said licking his lips. they both got out the car and he walked behind her.

they both used the elevator and walked up to the room door.

"watchu doin after this?" genesis asked.

"ion think im doin nun"

"you can stay wimmie for a bit?"

"miss me already?" he smiled biting his lip.

"shut up before I change my mind" genesis said rolling her eyes playfully.

he chuckled coming in. He took his shoes off and follows genesis to her room.

"yo room tight" he said looking around genesis room and admiring her paintings and drawings she placed on her wall.

Keith sat on her bed and layed his head on the bed frame.

Genesis got up to go change into something comfortable.

"where u goin?" Keith asked lifting his head off the bed frame.

"I'm jus going to change" Genesis said softly going grabbing her clothes out of the closet and a towel.

"mind if I smoke?" he asked in his deep raspy voice as he made eye contact and Genesis nodded no befire she head out to the bathroom.

he took a blunt from his ear but notice he left his lighter in his car.

he got up the bed and walked out trying to find genesis.

"you got a lighter?" he came in on genesis as she was taking her clothes off.

"hm?" she looked back seeing keith covering his eyes with his hand.

"you got a lighter on you?" he asked still having his eyes closed leaning against the door.

"um yeah I do- you can open your eyes" she said as she had on her black cotton bra and wrapped her towel around her waist. she went to her room to find her lighter then went back to Keith not looking away at her body structure.

"you good?" genesis asked as Keith made eye contact with her while sucking on his bottom lip.

"hm?" he said tilting his head going back to reality, he was distracted.

"I asked if you was good" Genesis said softly.

"yeah I'm straight, where da lighter at?"

"here"

"ian neva knew you smoke"

"I don't"

"how come you got a lighter den?"

"I jus do" Genesis said lowly looking away,
Keith notices how her body language change after he asked her that do he didn't say anything else and grabbed the lighter from her.

20 minutes later

genesis had just came out the bathroom wearing blue shorts and an tight white tank top, she sat next to Keith while sketching on her sketch book.

"how you think about this one?" she asked Keith but as she looked at him he fell asleep.

"she randomly poked his face to see if he was fallen asleep and he didn't respond to her touch"

she giggled hearing his little snores and closed her sketching book and layed on the bed, getting ready to sleep.

as she layed her back towards his direction, she heard movement and felt two arms around her waist realising it was Keith pulling her closer to him having their bodies connect.

she slowly closed her eyes feeling his breath on her neck and holding his arms around her, sumhow feeling safe in his arms.

TBC...

COMMENT N VOTE YALLL

SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKES

BYE YALLL