Watty Awards 2015

Hello everyone!

While I would love for this to be a new ATB chapter, I'm afraid it's not. This story is officially completed, it just needs an edit. Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up. :)

Now the reason for this chapter is to let you all know that ATB is entering the Watty Awards 2015 and I would really, really, really love your support. I'm going to be editing it and updating the chapters so that it's eligible to enter based on the rule that at least three updates have been made in 2015.

So on saying that there's a slight hitch when I edit. You see, I noticed that if there are comments against a certain paragraph (this is a function available on phones), when I edit the chapter, those comments no longer appear next to that paragraph. They still appear in the comments section though thank goodness.

I'm quite bummed about this but since I can't do anything about it, and this desperately needs an edit, I have no choice. But on the upside, I can enter it into the Watty's. So it's a win lose situation.

So how can you help when it comes to the Watty's? Well, to qualify I will tag this story appropriately but what I want you, the reader, to do is this:

- Please share this story to all friends, family and pets (who knows, maybe your cat can read?) who you think might be interested.

- Please encourage said friends, family and pets to vote comment and share to their friends, family and pets.

- Then between the 24th and 31st August 2015, please share this story on Twitter with the hashtag #MyWattysChoice so that I can have a chance to win the people's choice award! Remember the more tweets and retweets, the more chance I have at winning. It would really be a dream come true to see this shared to death. :)

- If this gets enough attention, I may also have a chance at winning a special award. That's chosen by Wattpad people though so all our hands are tied for this bit.

I've never paid the Watty's much attention before now because I never felt I had a good enough story. Now, ATB is doing so well thanks to all your amazing support and I would love for it to be recognised on a more global scale.

So now that I've rattled on long enough, please enjoy the story. If you're reading for the first time, welcome and enjoy. If you're rereading, I love you to death! If you're just reading this because it popped up as an update, thanks for reading to this and thanks so much for your support.

I can never thank you all enough for getting ATB to where it is - 755,000 reads!!!! Please send my thanks to your friends, family and pets for me too. ;)

Love from me...Lisa <3