😔 A sad news (A/N)!!

Hey devils soo basically I will be stopping this book...meaning I won't update this book anymore cause I would rather write oneshots atm cause I have too many exams coming up....I hope I didn't upset anyone...if anyone actually liked this crappy book qwq...I started this for fun...so I will end it here..if u want to know what will happen..I will explain in short..some may not like it ^^'.

You passed the exam and got your own swords and everything..you went on missions here and there...and soon after 8 months you ascended to Kanao's rank.. (writing at 2 am so idk the rank name q0q)
That is when you finally met him again...Giyu..you lived in his mansion itself due to your rank and soon after a month he fell for u and confessed and u accepted..you both had your happy moments but it came to an end when you were on a mission fighting an uppermoon (think of douma if u want) you were killed....and from that day giyu visited your grave and bought sunflowers as it reminded him of you.

~THE END~

___________________________________________________________________________________

Plz do request for what type of oneshots yall want though 😁 for starter i will do a tokyo revengers oneshots I will update this once I begin my writing.