ch-8 the arrival of the inevitable

KONICHIWA LITTLE DEVILSSSS I'm just trying to be cheery cause my test is over and I finally have holidays to complete/ update new chapters and I alone myself take a week to complete a chapter....soooooooo my a/n at the beginning and my a/n at the 3nd is completely different...soo I'm back on wattpad baby *devilish laugh* *ahem* NEways let's get started devils >^<.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

No one's pov:

You had already bid your mentor a goodbye and was getting ready to set out the, at the moment you were bowing down towards your sensei as a farewell gesture..not long after you set foot down the mountain you made your way towards where the test was being conducted..you had already got the address from urokodaki-sensei.

On your way there you felt a sense of serenity and equanimity looking at the different gaudy flowers of the blooming spring which will soon fade away as the festive summer arrives....that will disfigure the remnants of spring, despite that it will provide a sense mirth as well as euphoria among the creatures known as 'humans'. The birds warble filled the woods as they started there migration... the smell and the sound of any source of water or river had diminished long back.....the dense leaves of the tree covered almost all the land making it hard for anything to have a clear vision from above....though there was no water source..you felt calm and tranquil.

( ok so I don't remember how long it took tanjiro to reach Mt.Fujikasane so ima make y/n's journey to there short hope that no one is bothered)

It took a while to end the journey by reaching the Mount fujikasane where a special type of flower grows even when out of season.....the wisteria flower grown abundantly in Mount fujikasane is loathed by the demons.....yet it is not safe as that area is used to capture demons..... so they do not leave that area during the test.....the candidates must survive a week among those demons.....after passing the test the candidate will enter the demon slayer corp as a lowest rank as well as they will receive their own nichirin sword instead of using the borrowed sword leant by their mentors. Though the demons are trapped inside the wisteria boundaries they are allowed to move freely.....therefore..a candidate can meet the reaper..or...pass the test and become a slayer.

Few people along with you were there to take the test...2 male and a female..not long after a pair of twins appeared in front (idk what they said in anime...not a manga reader so plz bare with me ) and informed what I informed...

The test began not so long after the information was shared...you were making your way through the forest...by far no encounter... just the wind communicating and leaves ruffling back as a reply to them.

Just then...a demon lunged at you.....with one expeditious movement.....the demon started to wither...you have successfully slashed its head off...

(Alr devils I'm rly sry my motivation is dying rn so ima make this short and quick)

You continued strolling through the forest slashing the demon's head if any encounter....and eating the packed food when felt hungry......a week without sleep and countless fighting....alas you reach to end of the final selection

Infront stood the twins from before on each side of a table where the ores were kept...they then explained that the ore chosen will be used by a swordsmith during the forging process, and the swordsmith will personally bring the weapon to the Demon Slayer. Along with it that the candidates will receive their own messenger...... a crow and landed on your shoulder as they explained it.

Taking a few solid 5 min....u chose an ore and handed it to one of twins....then then bowed down and informed that the sword will be delivered to your mentors house.

So you made your mind on going back to greet your teacher and delivered the sweet of you passing your final selection......(in the verge of stopping this here but I need a proper ending qwq).

Walking through the familiar path from where u came from.....you mind kept wandering to Giyu.....you started to crave his touch for some reason...you wanted to see him again....it didn't take more than few hours to reach the familiar mountain foot.....you decided to go around it taking the path you found..that night.....which took a couple extra hours maybe one or one and half....but I did reach back to the shed looking house.

You stood in front of the front door ready to knock .....just then the door opened revealing urokodaki-sensei on the other end.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Alr devils...who would have thought that I would forget abt my own book ^^, I'm rly sry....well today is my last day for holiday and I'm going back to school tomorrow.....my finals are on Feb......this reminds me HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE ^^....well anyways um...again sry I forgot abt this book and took like a month to finish one chapter..qwq I will try my best to update more....if..anyone actually likes this..well up today's special...is not related to demon slayer but to aot...I actually personally got a request and I'm not gonna say who...they wanted levi so.

TODAYS SPECIAL IS LEVI ACKERMAN OUR SHORT KING✋️🤌

Gawd great heavens 😩🤌 CREDITS TO THE RIGHTFUL ARTIST NOT MINE!! 🥳🥳meet ya devils next times devilsss🙇‍♂️

meet ya devils next times devilsss🙇‍♂️

Word count: 950