ch-5 new task on progress..........○▪︎○

A/n: Hello devils yes I did say I may not update in August but these chapter updates are not frequent I am getting my answer sheet after my exam so I focusing on studying cause it is getting difficult to maintain my school schedule, arts,chores and story writing but that does not mean I will drop this story I am currently looking for a story title for this so any of u have anything in your mind please do not be shy and tell what it is the first title that reaches me will be chosen and I think that's all if I forget any warnings please inform me and again kny charecters act completely different from how they act in the manga and anime cause......I am bad at expressing qwq as well as none of the pictures and kny charecters belong to me credits to the rightful owners and I hope I covered what all I want to say so that's all enjoy the story my devils uvu. I almost forgot I am changing the story line a little bit so it won't connect to the previous chapter you can count that as a mistake however it is up to you devils.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
No one's pov:

It's been a while since you started training to learn the breathing technique but there was no progress made however you did not stop though the sky was already showing the charoite color blending with tanzanite color followed behind the two is a blinding rays of sun indicating its presence (if u guys can not imagine how it looks ima put a pic here )

And you were drenched in your own sweat you finally decided to do last blow and then rest a bit so you stood your ground, held a firm bridge on your sword and taking a long breath you slashed the air thats when you noticed the lapiz hue with howli...

And you were drenched in your own sweat you finally decided to do last blow and then rest a bit so you stood your ground, held a firm bridge on your sword and taking a long breath you slashed the air thats when you noticed the lapiz hue with howlit shade along with aquamarine color which looked like waves of water, you guessed that it was tomioka-kun's breathing technique feeling a little bit accomplished you head back to the house of your mentor where you saw him chopping fire woods right in front of the house, not long enough he noticed you and picked his head up facing you then he uttered

" Take over from here I will go prepare a bath for you " for which you nodded ( k devils I forgot if u bought your flute and haori or not just imagine you don't have it rn)

Now you are chopping the wood while the old hag prepares a bath for you to which he really is taking his own sweet time.

~Magical timeskip to where you almost completed your work~

no one's pov:

You almost completed your assignment as there was only two to three logs remaining when the hag walked outside towards you 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚗 𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 you thought as he continued towards you and on rea hing he uttered