Training+slacking=...love?? ch-4

Hello my devils so I kind of feel like my story is cringe 😬 I wanted ask yall should I continue on this story, for now I will start with ch-4 please do inform me if you feel this is cringe I might as well go out of character 😅 cause I don't keep up with one behavior meaning giyu's attitude or personality wont be canon and I got another book request from my friend that is a Shinobu x fem reader I will start that book after this if you are interested in that book you probably have to wait and one more thing is that I will forget to put warnings of disturbing parts so please do inform me that aswell since I am a very forgetful person, that's all me devils probably forgot some more shit I don't know but I'm sure I will remember later. BTW this all took place few months before nezuko became a demon.

⚠ contains vulgar language ⚠
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
No one's pov:

The sky showed the crimson in the distance with golden waves merging in it casting their shadows on the land, the calming spring breeze surrounded the atmosphere as all the insect became active, you were swinging a wooden sword in the air right in front of the your mentors house, giyu went to inform his master about the injury of his crow and your mentor was preparing dinner, you stopped for a while to look at the features shown in the sky that is when your mentor approached you and called out.

" come on we need to go to the mountains " for which you just nodded thinking he just needed vegetables to prepare dinner.

~mini timeskip~

You and your mentor were walking up the mountains you noticed that your breath was shortening the more higher you went as well as by far your mentor didn't collect any vegetables or anything at all, yet you still followed him by side not questioning it you gave attention to your surroundings while walking just in case a demon was lurking around. Just then your mentor came to a halt then face you and uttered

" good luck getting back to the shed I will be waiting inside " and disappeared in thin air catching you on the wrong foot.

However you came across the shock and looked around your surroundings, nothing was suspicious that was until you took a step towards your side and triggered one of the trap, just when you turned around a huge log came swinging towards you which threw you away. As you hit a tree you groaned in pain from the impact and the hit you quickly analyzed your situation 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎, 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜.  You thought and stood up controlling your breathing so you don't pass out from lack of o² (if u are unknown of what o² is its oxygen) you started walking slowly downhill and looking out, you then suddenly stepped on something, before you could react to it at all it was already late the ground absorbs you as you got caught in another trap 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚝 you though and got up, the hole was not that deep but it was well hidden, you climbed out of it and was about stand up when you sensed something else trigger too however you reacted quickly this time and dodged the flying knives  𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝 you looked around and saw that there were 5 knife stabbed on a tree trunk (#stoptreeabused ✊😞) you walked carefully towards it and pulled one of it out kunai you thought examining it then you pulled out the other knives and tucked them in your haori 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 thinking that you continued your path downhill of course triggering few traps along the way. And freeing yourself here there with the collected knives.