ch-7 A day before the week

Hey devils my school has started and........I am getting my results back from my previous exams I took, just like this chapter I will be going through a week of hell with my Indian family :> I don't even know why haven't I killed myself yet, anyway we are driving off track I wanted to say that since my brother is getting very low marks I got the task to teach him from now on ......just fucking great I have to study myself along with that I have to teach my brother and complete projects I will probably take this story slow and I hope you guys can understand I may take weeks or even months to update.....but I will not abandon this book. Second THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS ^^ I LUV YOU ALL SO MUCH Q0Q THATS ALL DEVIL.

_______________________________________________________________________

No one's pov:

Another night had veiled yet for you it felt like day by reason of you could not conk, the beautiful [e/c] orbs of yours were stareing at the zephyr-like wave of the river which moved exquisitely. Your mind was occupied by the thought of the lovely, wonderful and good-looking boy who you met a few days ago, those captivating kyanite orbs of his.....which consisted of an alluring ocean, those melanite strands of hair......which could easily get tangled yet so prepossessing.......the soft divine epidermis of his hand...which....you felt when....you held it...you craved his touch..you wished to look into those eyes again...you wanted to hold him in your arms and brush his hair gently. But why would anyone want you,? why would anyone let YOU touch them ?, you are nothing special, what do you have that must make you contrasting to other living souls?..........Шнч щѳцгд HЄ щапт чѳц ?

To escape the haunting thoughts that had snooped into your mind you decided to listen to the river speak.....the water.....and..your melody.......are the only things that could bring......serenity to your mind....but not to your heart yet that's enough for you.

Earlier after your practice you had entered the house and had picked up your flute and haori which you slid over your shoulders, and left to seek the river to calm your soul for a while. So you thought of playing a tune to match the river's singing.

(I HAD TOO IT WAS SO GOOD IN FLUTE COVER QWQ credits to the rightful owner thank you)

The mesmerizing tune came to an end just as you looked over at the river once more, you heard some leaves ruffle above on a tree and in spite of that you brushed it of by ratiocinative that the cause of it was just the breath of air. Well little did you were aware of that some perished souls also obtained equanimity in your euphony. Taking a long calming breath you decided the sit under a tree and rest there for a while, by closing your eyes and perceiving all the little sensations of nature.
.
.
.
~Meanwhile with our little boyfri- I mean giyu ~

No ones pov:

Giyu had reached back from his mission and was patrolling in his designated area which was appointed by the one and only higher up ubuyashiki-sama, his kasugai crow had healed and was assisting him in his patrol. Currently the water hashira is resting on a tree branch near a river, there were various thoughts running through his mind which did not go unnoticed by his crow as for it spoke

" Tomioka-kun....something is bothering you....your face shows it all..please do not be hesitant to share anything with me....may I know what is bothering you?" It said grabbing giyu's heed who was a little irresolute.