02. brady bunch

october 14 2023🌷 real life🌷

october 14 2023
🌷 real life🌷

odette arrived at lorelei's house not long after, immediately running out of her car and knocking at the door.

the door was opened a few seconds later, and the two girls leapt into each others arms.

"odie!!" lorelei pulled the brunette into a tight squeeze, as if they hadn't seen each other a few days prior.

"rory!!" odette grinned back, matching her energy. suddenly, a ginger and a blonde entered the room, each one waiting for their own hug too.

odette walked over and gave the ginger into a hug, smiling tightly as she breathed in her warm coconut perfume. "omg cherry i missed you so much."

"i know. five days is way too long to be apart." chalotte chuckled, finally prying away from the hug.

odette went towards the blonde last, giving her another tight hug. "saved the best for last." cassandra whispered, giggling as they let go from the hug. "i feel like i haven't seen you in ages cassie." 

odette and cassandra had been friends ever since they were young, because both of them had parents who met while acting. cassandra's father was chad micheal murray, a famous actor plus odette's biggest celebrity crush, and she reminded cassie this every single day. odette's mother wasn't as well-known as an actress, but odette still thought of her mother as successful.

along with this, cassandra's mother was a successful writer, and odette's father was a french dance instructor and director.

lorelei and charlotte both joined the group later, lorelei in 7th grade and charlotte in 9th. they were a group and spent all their time together, doing everything and anything you could possibly think of.

   -------˖⁺. ༶ ❤︎ ⋆˙⊹ 𐦍 ˖⁺. ༶ ❤︎ ⋆˙⊹-------

the girls sat on lorelei's couch with gossip girl playing on the tv in the background as odette ranted about her ballet, and how she had to redo a her grand jetè about a million times because her dance instructor thought it wasn't good enough.

"ugh i actually wanna murder madame dubois." odette said in a french accent. because her dad was french, and a ballet instructor, she was pretty much required to learn french and take ballet from the age of 3 until forever. that was why she was named odette.

"dude. it's actually not fair. your french sounds so good like... im literally failing the class." charlotte rolled her eyes jokingly at the brunette, and odette made a face at her. "well.. im french so.."

"ok odie. no need to brag." she heard someone say in the distance, and she turned her head to see who it was, just to be met with two faces that looked exactly identical.

"what?!? i thought you two weren't coming back 'till next week?" odette jumped from her seat on the couch and over to the twins.

"surprise" the one in the red jacket muttered sarcastically. odette rolled her eyes right as he grabbed her into a hug, lifting her feet off the ground. "connie!!" she yelled, squirming in the air. his hands wrapped around her waist and she wrapped hers around his neck before he dropped her to the ground and ruffled up her hair. "did you miss me odie?" he smirked.

"ehh- not enough. maybe you should go back to la and come back... never?" odette mocked, smiling at connor. she then walked over and greeted brady. he was wearing a dark green hoodie and baggy jeans. "hey brady."

"hey french fries." he teased, giving her into a light hug. she smiled at him warmly, turning her attention back to the rest of the group.

connor and brady completed the friend group. well, along with colton and walker. cassandra, odette and the twins had all known each other since they were young, cassandra and odette because their parents were friends, and the twins because they lived so close together.

odette always had a closer bond with connor, and a secret crush on him for years. she was still close with brady, but never as close as she was with connor.

"it's like the brady bunch." connor grinned as brady side-eyed him, confused as ever.

"uhm.. how is this like the brady bunch?" cassandra asked, raising an eyebrow.

"..isn't the brady bunch like.. a reunion show or some shit?" connor said, dumbfounded. "shit ok i feel super stupid right now." he added, brushing his neck with this hand in embarrassment.

"you should be. have you never watched the brady bunch before?" the blonde girl raised an eyebrow at him, and he shook his head no. "ok. im adding it to the list."

what list? odette thought to herself. she shrugged it off, but it never seemed to leave her mind.

commentary with poppy 🌷
hellooo
thx for reading 🙏
DONT FORGET TO VOTE, AND COMMENT