17. saturn

october 22 2023 🌷 real life 🌷

october 22 2023
🌷 real life 🌷

odette sat in brady's car, the unbearable silence between the two filling the air. it was 3am according to his car. she grumbled in discomfort in her seat, a hiccup escaping her lips.

"what's wrong princess?" brady asked her, his hands gripping the steering wheel so tight his knuckles were turning white.

how did that word roll off his tongue so easily? she wondered, shaking her head and leaning over to rest it on his shoulder as she tapped his phone.

"life is better on saturn..." she hummed drunkenly, and brady let out a chuckle.

"what me to play sza?" he turned his head in her direction, and she just looked at him with her big brown eyes, finally nodding a 'yes.'

"my passcode is 200512" he told her, "just put whatever you want on spotify."

she smiled, remembering that connor's passcode was the exact same thing except flipped, 122005. unlocking his phone, she put on 'saturn' by sza, smiling to herself as the music blasted on the car speakers.

brady smiled and watched her sing along to the song, completely immersed in her own world. maybe it was the alcohol, but she seemed different that night.

he finally pulled into her driveway, parking the car and letting out a sigh he didn't realize he was holding in. the brown-haired boy turned his body to face hers, the silence taking over the two of them once again.

commentary with poppy 🌷
super short chapter , sorry ☹️
im back tho ! yay 😚
DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT 🌷