He digs into his back pocket and pulls out the saddest looking bar of Hershey's I have ever saw. I widen my eyes at him. "Really?" I open the packet and the chocolate has all melted. Maybe it wasn't such a mighty victory after all. "That's not fair. I deserve a better prize than this." I hold up the sad bar and pass it back to him.

"I'll find somehow to pay you in a different way." Daryl's eyes light up as he smirks. What is that supposed to mean?

"What way is that?" I tilt my head at him and he raises his eyebrows at me before walking away. "Daryl!" I call as I walk after him, "You can't leave me on a cliff hanger like that." I pull his sleeve and he spins round to look at me.

"You been leaving me on a cliff hanger every damn day." He says.

"About what?" I burst out.

"Every damn thing about you." He slaps his hand on top of eachother. My eyes gloss over as I look up at him. "Ya piss me off with ya' fucking angel eyes, you know that?" He starts.

"Well tell me why I don't know shit about you either." I step back, "I tell you things. But I don't know nothing about you." He can't even say he doesn't know shit about me because he does. Maybe not all of it but it's all I'm open up to saying. I don't want him to judge me for my past.

"Ya' don't need to know shit about me." He spits, "It's my life, stay out of it." He shakes my hand off his arm before storming off. This man was worse than Lori. His mood changes quicker than a snap and you never know how to react to his immediate changes. Every time I think we are letting eachother in, he brushes me away like I'm nothing. I don't want to force him into telling me about his past but I'd like to know something about him. And I'd like to know why he was so damn stroppy most of the time.

Walking back up to the cell's, I spot Hershel on crutches coming across the path and I speed up make it over to them. "You're one tough son of a gun, aren't ya, old man?" I pat him on the back.

"Give me another day to whoop your ass over calling me an 'old man'" Hershels jokes as he balances on his crutches. Maggie spots her father from a distance and smiles at him. Charlie stands next to Hershel with his arms at the ready in case he needed help. Rick and Lori stare at each other from over the field which could've been one of the best times they've even recognised eachother. Maybe they were finally trying to make things work again. It's not like they could get divorced and settle their assets in this day and age. Everything was getting back to how it was before. Peaceful.

"Walkers!" Carl calls out behind us. Nevermind scrap that last thing, nothing was ever peaceful anymore. Grabbing my gun out of my pocket, I begin shooting at the walkers with Lori and Carl. Grabbing Lori and Carl, I pull them towards the entrance of the cells where Maggie screamed for us to follow. Running into the cell, we get bombarded with a swarm of walkers and run for the tombs. We slam the gate behind us and begin running. I make sure to keep hold of Carl's hand as I force Lori in front with Maggie to make sure she makes it as well. We all run forwards with our guns at the ready as we find somewhere to hide for the time being. Lori stops and groans.

She leans against the wall, "Somethings not right." She holds her stomach. "I think the baby's coming." She gulps.

"Mom?" Carl asks worriedly as walkers come round the corner.

"There's no time." I shout, "We need to go get Hershel so she can have this baby." Carl leads the way with me as we roam the tombs.

"In here." he calls, opening a door before we run in. I slam the door behind us to make sure the walkers don't get in. Lori grips onto a hanging piece of chain and breathes heavily out as she groans in pain.

"Lori, you need to lay down." Maggie insists.

"No, baby's coming now." She leans over something and begins breathing in big breathes.