Part 3

(Kashimo wakes up to the sound of birds chirping. The talking downstairs and the reverberations of metal clashing together. The house sure was alive. Oh yea that's why they were going to the beach like they said last week. Izumi seemed especially excited for me to show off my quirk. My first day at school I saw her being bullied so I had to fight alot of kids. Im pretty sure spiky head kid defends her in her other classes so I should thank him I guess. Loud footsteps jar him from his thoughts.)

Kashimo- What the hell.

(He gets up and walks to the door. Just as he is reaching for the handle the door slams open knocking him down.)

Kashimo- Hah! What the hell was....Izumi?!

Izumi- Get up we're gonna be late!

(And with that she stormed off downstairs. Kashimo followed grabbing something to eat on the way out.)

Kashimo- Wait Izumi!

(After catching up the pair run along to the beach where the others are.)

Katsuki- You're late!

Izumi- It was this dudes fault for oversleeping!

Kashimo- No one informed me we planned to meet here at 9 in the morning.

Rumi- It doesn't matter let's just get started we've stood here for half an hour waiting on you two.

Kashimo- So what are we doing?

Katsuki- Simple, Izumi says your strong so we're gonna find out just how strong you really are.

Kashimo- If you think you can take me brat then come on!

(Seeing a conflict arise the other step back in preperation.)

Katsuki- You really need to know your play!

(Katsuki rushes him and throws a wide left hook getting a swift elbow to the chest in response.)

Katsuki- Damn you!

Kashimo- You really are a low grade.

Katsuki- Hah!

(Small sparks form on his palm as he shouts. This was Kashimo's first time witnessing hid quirk. What was it could he make sparks, a repelling force, whatever it was he shouldn't let him touch him. However he hadn't accounted for it being a long range quirk.)

Katsuki- Die!

(A explosion erupts from his palm blasting Kashimo away into a tree an audible crack can be heard, whether it was the tree or Kashimo was anyones guess.)

Izumi- Kacchan you might've killed him!

(A laugh sounds from the smoke reminants.)

Kashimo- Me killed by that? Maybe you are a mid grade but if you think that's enough to take me down then you've got alot to learn!

(Kashimo clapped his hands together sending a wave of electricity to Katsuki with the latter flying upwards off an explosion. However it wasn't just Kashimo who would be suprised by his opponents power as the wave arced onto him ina furious storm.)

)