Part 1

??? - We have to leave him we made a mistake!

??? - But we can't just leave him here we have to do something!

??? - Tch! Miss! MISS!

???- Hello there sir you look distraught? Do you want me to call emergency services?

???- No I need you to take my son, whether you take him in or drop him off somewhere else is up to you just go!

(A baby is forced into the womens arms. By the time she takes her eyes off the baby and back up the couple is gone like they never existed.)

???- Did we do the right thing?

???- It's the only thing we could do. We have already been busted but he doesn't know about him. All we can do is hope he can live a long life even if we can't see it.

???- So this is where you were.

???- All For One....

AFO- You thought you could get away with selling out your colleagues.

(The man stares down AFO while he activates his quirk covering his arms in lightning while the womans body begins turning into a giant wolf....it would be futile for AFO would show no mercy and kills them both brutally. AFO leaves the scene in a portal all the while unaware of a child being handed to an orphanage.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

???- Kashimo! Kashimo come help Julius is trying to fight Shido!

[Moridi_art on ig]

Kashimo- Heh they will get us all in trouble!

(Kashimo rushes down the stairs leaping down them before arriving at the breezeway leading into a cafeteria where Shido and Julius were fighting. The fight was picking up more steam the caretakers were in another building discussing plans like every other friday.)

Kashimo- Hey cut that out!

Julius- Don't get involved in this Kashimo! Shido tried to sell out Miss Sashigo.