𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗶𝘀

one of the strangers laughed "oh, and what are you gonna do huh? Shoot us? Ha!" he got closer to Beck. The others started laughing as well.
Little did they know that, that was exactly what she was about to do. Kenny mumbled under his breath "Yea you really shouldn't have said that." Kenny knew his sister, Scarlett wasn't never a weak, innocent, little girl and she certainly wasn't gonna take that.

She smirked at his words, then shot him in the neck. Once she shot him all hell broke loose, the group began reaching for their guns to shoot at Scarlett and Kenny. But they were too slow, Kenny and Scarlett shot them as soon as their hands reached their guns. They all fell down to the floor. One by one.

Kenny didn't hesitate to shoot, protecting himself and Scarlett from this group. The adrenaline of the rush pumping through his veins, his heart beating faster and faster. Beckham was amazed, he'd never seen such a quick use of a gun. "That was sick!" Beckham said, the man who had been pointing a gun on him was shot in the neck. The man fell to the ground and bled out. The other three were shot at the same time. They had all died too.

Scarlett ran over to Beckham, bent down and hugged him tightly, Kenny followed after her. "What the hell were you thinking?! Leaving Kenny's sight like that." She asked as she shook him slightly. Beckham shrugged. "I was looking for books!" he said with a slight grin. He chuckled when she shook him, he was used to being scolded, just not by her but he figured it was better to let her yell.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again." He gave her a small smile and hugged her and Kenny. She sighs out of relief and hugs him back. "It'd better not."
"I promise it won't." he smiles, Scarlett still worries about him, he's the youngest of the trio and she thinks he's recklessly curious. He's always getting himself into situations he can't handle, and she has to take care of him.

Beckham was relieved to be with his siblings and out of the strangers' reach. He knew he'd made a stupid decision, but he loved reading and learning so he often forgot about the danger they were in. "Did you at least find a good book?" Kenny asked, chuckling. Beck chuckled as well and Scarlett each gave them a look.

"Let's hurry up and get back to camp. It's getting darker by the minute." They nodded, grabbing their knifes and going back to the stranger's corpse's then stabbing into their head, fully killing them so they don't come back as walkers. Eventually they made it back to their camp. Their camp was really just an abandoned building.

Scarlett was opening some canned foods for them to eat for dinner. "Come and eat." She slightly yelled out once she was done opening the cans. "Nice, dinners done!" Beck said as Kenny gave him a small smile and walked over to Scarlett. "Soup? Again?" She sighed, they were running out of food...and fast but Scarlett knew she couldn't tell them. "I thought I'd pack better food for tomorrow, it'll be a long day and I'm sure we'd be hungry." Kenny furrowed his brows. "What do you mean?"

She looked at him. "We're leaving this place. Tomorrow." He was confused. "What? Why?" She paused for a moment. "...Aren't you tired of this place? There's nothing here for us. We could have a better life than this." Kenny stumbled his words. "Well yea but-" " but what? Kenny we can never stay in a place for too long, you know that. I want to find a car, maybe siphon gas if I need to, get as far away from here as possible."

Kenny was slightly surprised. "This is our home, Scarlett." She shook her head. "It was our home, it stopped being our home the day the apocalypse hit. We're leaving tomorrow morning and that's final. Make sure your stuffs packed." She said then walked towards Beck with his and her soup in her hand . "Here. Eat up." He gave her a small smile and began to eat. A few moments later Kenny came over and ate as well.

After eating they went over to their "beds" which were really just small mattresses on the floor with some pillows and blankets. "Goodnight!" Beck slightly shouted. "Goodnight." Kenny shouted back. "Night." Scarlett shouted back as well then blew out the candles that gave light to the darkness of the room.

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲:

𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗿?
      𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿!!! 
   𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿!! ❥❥
𝗤𝗢𝗧𝗗 (𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆):
𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲?

࿎࿎𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲