𝗽𝗿𝗲-𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗽𝘀𝗲/𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁-𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗽𝘀𝗲

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫s, 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?... 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒, 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠. My father was an alcoholic and abusive and my mother? Gone. One day she got up and left, she left her four children all alone with their father, who was a horrible man. If 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 back...ever.

One day the abuse was just too much so I left. I took our only car and my two younger brothers. They were too young to be in that situation. I told my older brother to come with us, he disagreed, he hoped our father could be fixed and he planned to fix him. Our father was too far gone to change in anyway. I felt bad that my brother thought there was still hope, but me and my other siblings knew he wouldn't change so we left.

It was the best choice for a while until the apocalypse happened, my only fear was that one day I wouldn't be able to save them...
Realistically they were weak. I know what you're thinking, "Wow, she's so rude calling her siblings weak." I said REALISTICALLY okay? They were weak and zombie apocalypse? Yea, that most definitely didn't help. They've never been through that...to be fair no one has.

I knew something had to be done so I wouldn't have to worry so much about them getting hurt. So I trained them. They knew how to hunt, we all did, we used to hunt with our father before the world went to shit. I laid out weapons in front of them and told them to choose one. Once they did, I taught them how to use it. We would practice every day on the dead.

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲:

𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗿?
𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿!!!
𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿!! ❥❥

࿎࿎𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲