𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘁

It's been two years since the apocalypse started...

We had been scavenging for food for exactly two hours. We didn't find much, five cans of expired peach's, seven canned pineapple slices and some bottled waters.

She sighed. "This place has nothing." She said as she tossed an empty medicine bottle to the ground then got up. "Grab what you can find then let's dip." she said then made her way to the stores window and realized the sky began to darken. "And make it fast...it's already getting dark."

"Alright." Kendrick yelled out softly as he began to grab some more canned foods he found.
"Okay!" Beckham shouted back as he looked down another aisle in hope of  founding some books, Beck was always a curious kid. "Nice." He whispered to himself once he found a decent comic book, he began to flip through the book, examining each page.

She eventually backed away from the window and walked towards Kendrick.
"Kenny, where's Beckham? She asked as she looked around.
He looked up from what he was previously doing. "I thought he was with you?"
She shook her head and they both gave each other the same worried look.
Kenny got up immediately and grabbed his stuff, then looked down each aisle as his sister did the same.

When each aisle was checked and there was no sign of Beckham except his backpack on the last aisle, they began to worry even more. "Look." Kenny said as he grabbed Beck's backpack and looked at Scarlett. "Where the hell is he?" She mumbled then walked outside, calling out his name. "Beckham!   Come out!"  Kenny followed after her with his gun in his hand, pointed at the floor in case Beck popped outta nowhere. "Yea! Enough with the games, Beck!" He yelled out as they looked around.

Suddenly there was a noise. Beckham's scream? They immediately looked at each then ran towards the noise, guns in their hands. The scream came from an alley way, Beckham was in the middle of the alley way with a gun pointed at his head. "Hey dickhead! Get that gun away from him!" She shouted and pointed her gun at the man who held a gun to her brother's head, Kenny watched the man's every move as he kept his gun pointed toward the stranger.

As they made their way closer to him, someone popped out of a corner, then another, then another. A small group began to form. Kenny and Scarlett glanced at each other then put their focus on the group."Look we don't want to cause trouble, just give him back."  Kenny shouted out as he gestured to Beckham...

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲:

𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗿?
𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿!!!
𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿!! ❥❥

࿎࿎𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲