“Never.” Jimin says in a high pitch tone which caused Jungkook to laugh.

“See you.” Jimin softly said.

“See you soon.” Jungkook replied.

Jungkook got out of the car and waved goodbye to the older and rushed home.

He jumped and did a mini dance out of excitement.

“I got a date!” He says happily. He rushed to his room to pick an outfit to wear for the night.

-

Jimin made it home and he couldn't stop smiling, he was really looking forward to the date. He looks to find a perfect outfit for the night.

He kept looking at the time, wanting to make time for faster. He got changed he got too excited. It was only 16:45pm but that felt like ages to 6pm.

Then Jimin got a text from Jungkook.

Bunny😚: can we meet earlier? I'm too excited to wait for another hour 🥺

Jimin smiles as he got his makeup set out.

💕Jiminie💕: yeah we can meet earlier. Let me put some makeup on and I'll come over.

Bunny😚: yess!!!! Thank you! See you then!

Then Jimin got his makeup on. Excited for the date. He only had a little makeup and he rushed to the car.

Driving to pick his bunny up. He spotted Jungkook waiting for the man.

Jungkook ran to the car and kissed Jimin, it was a shock to the older as he still had his eyes open during the kiss.

“Hi.” Jungkook softly spoke, showing his galaxy eyes to Jimin which he loves.

“Hey.” Jimin softly spoke back as they stared at each other.

“You have beautiful eyes.” Jimin bluntly says.

“Ah! You can't say that you are making my cheeks all red.” Jungkook exclaimed, feeling his cheeks getting warm.

“It's the truth bunny.” Jimin shrugs.

He heard Jungkook whining making him chuckle.

“It isn't funny.” Jungkook pouted.

“Of course not, I apologise bunny.” Jimin says, stopping at a red light.

“Hmph, it's fine honey.” Jungkook says as Jimin froze.

“What did you call me?”

“Honey?” He says in a confused tone, one eyebrow rising upwards.

“Call me that again.” The lights turned green.

“Honey?”

Jimin slowly smiled and felt his cheeks getting hotter.

“I love that, call me that from now on.” Jimin demanded.

“Alright, sir.” Jungkook says as Jimin slowly looked at the boy then back at the road.

He smirked and said.

“Call me that in the bedroom bunny.”

Jungkook stayed quiet during the car ride and felt his face all red. He would never tell Jimin this, he would bury this to the grave.

But he did feel all hot and bothered. He felt his jeans getting tight.

I can't get turned on now!

Keep it together Jungkook.

During the car ride Jungkook started having imaginations of Jimin doing things to him that only the two of them should know.

He felt his face getting more hot and now he has a mini tent down there.

“You okay bunny?” Jimin asks.

Has his voice always been that deep. Holy shit.

“Mhm. All good, never better, mhm.” Jungkook spoke in a rush.

“Uh huh?” Jimin smirks as he places his free hand on Jungkook's thigh.

“Are you sure?” Jimin asks but to Jungkook it sounds like a mocking tone.

He felt Jimin's hand getting closer to his crotch.

I'm fucked.

-
A/N - hello, I'm back! Felt like a while.

I was gonna update yesterday but I was out with my friends and didn't get home until close to midnight, updated a little bit.

But I wasn't expecting to write a kind of smut today but that's where my mind went so here we are. Their date will be for the next chapter.

I hope you all stay warm, stay safe, stay healthy, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶 Tell me the truth this is the end, I feel like losing myself can't find my way to not lose you. Why is it so complicated? (Complicated). Nothing makes me confused, no wonder why, I'm still in hell, this is the moment, come. Now, it's time to choose. Ooh-ooh, hoo-hoo, bring me to the dark can't find you in the end. Don't ever cry for me, ooh-ooh, hoo-hoo. So tell you all the truth (So tell you all the truth)🎶

Song - TRUTH
Artist - YOARI (2023)
{I've started to watch My Demon and it's so good, it's the first time actually finishing a K-Drama, I watch a K-Drama but never actually finishing it but now I'm sticking to it and it's so good. I thought it was just a nice love story about a human loving a demon but holy shit, it's so much dark and I fucking love it!}

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)