"Ain't no way." Their 'leader' shakes his head.

"Go and see for yourself." Rick shews them. Rick escorts the men outside and they adjust to the outside world.

"How did you even get in here?" One asks.

"Cut a hole in that fence over there by that guard tower." Daryl points over to our entry point. The men walk around and look at the walkers on the floor. The inmates shoot all sorts of questions about the epidemic.

"Where'd you come from?" The 'Mr I can't shut the fuck up' asks.

"Atlanta." Rick replies, squinting due to the bright sun.

"Where you headed." The man asks again.

"Bold to assume, we're leaving." I stare at him with my arms crossed. Daryl stands close to me with his crossbow low but still at the ready.

"Guess you guys can take that area over there near the water." The inmate points, "Should be comfortable."

"We're using that field for crops." Rick tells them.

"We'll help you move your gear out." The inmate tells us again. Not him acting like he owns this place. Like he can tell us what to do.

"Not happening." I shake my head, "We took out these walkers. We own this prison now."

"It ain't yours." He spits, "Act like you did shit to get this place. Women don't do shit." I slowly blink and my jaw drops. Oh he does not want to get me started.

"We do not talk to women like that here." Rick tells him off.

"You snatched the locks off our doors." Another inmate steps forward.

"We can give you new locks if that's what you want." Rick negotiates.

"This is our prison. We were here first." The inmate with long hair starts again as he looks between the others for reassurance.

"Locked in the broom closet." Rick scoffs at them. I'm loving this sassy side of Rick. I need to see more of it because wow he can be funny. "We took it, set you free." Rick spits, "We spilt blood."

"We're moving back into our cell block." The man tells us. There's things this man is not getting. What has he missed from this whole situation because he is not getting the goddamn idea. Rick argues with the men about the cell block situation for a few minutes. This is the closest thing I can get to watching shitty reality TV shows and I am thoroughly enjoying this episode of 'Keeping up with the apocalypse'. Suddenly the man flips out his gun and storms towards Rick. We all rush forwards with our weapons ready to spill blood if we need to. "There are other cell blocks." The mustache man tries to find common ground.

"You could leave." Daryl states, "Try your luck out on the road." His arms bulge as he stares at the man in front of him with his crossbow up. Everyday those sleeveless shirts come out are a day I live for. All the men look between each other obviously back at the dick measuring contest again. Who has the biggest dick today? At this point I might win the bloody contest.

"These four pussies can do all this, least we can do is take out another cell block." The main inmate looks at his 'friends' acting like he made this decision himself. But in reality we were not going to stand down so he was forced into agreeing. They bore into the details of negotiation and I zone out from the boring conversation. "Let's be clear." Rick lays the ground rules, "If we see you out here, anywhere near our people, if I so much as even catch a whiff of your scent, I will kill you" Rick gets close to the mans face causing a threat. I nod at his words and motion a gun shooting their heads to seal the deal.

"This what you call a little bit of food?" Daryl shines a torch in the mans face as he eyes the almost full pantry.

"Food grew pretty fast, huh?" I ask and the man hums at me.

"I say you can have some corn, a bag of tuna fish..." The inmate starts.

"Half is half." I nod at him, "Did you get anything out of our dick measuring contest? We made a deal. A deal is a deal." Moving past the man, I begin to look through the pantry at all the different foods stocked up. There was about a million bags of oats.

"What's in there?" Rick asks looking at a big metal door.

"Don't open that." One warns him. Rick swings open the door anyways and begins gagging at the awful smell coming from within.

"He wanted to know." The cocky one laughed.

"Can't wait for my own pot to piss in." The mustache man nods. I like him. A man of simple tastes. He really didn't complain much. The optimism he had through this was amazing.

"You're my favourite criminal." I point at him and smile, "Now let's grab some of this food." I tell the men around me. Rick, T-Dog and Daryl all grab the heaviest bags and boxes of stuff and begin hauling it to the cell blocks. Bending down, I haul a bag of oats over my shoulder which was heavier than a boulder and began walking it to the cell block.

"Food delivery." I call out to signal the others to open the gate.

"What you got?" Carl asks with a smile on his face. This kid was eager for some good grub and I cannot blame him.

"Canned beef, canned corn," T-Dog states, "Canned cans." I smile as I drop the bags of oats I was carrying on the floor.

"How is he?" I ask, walking into the cell they were keeping Hershel. He honestly looked like shit. His blood covered Lori and Carol's hands as they took turn trying to stop his bleeding. Hershel may have been a little cuntish in the past but he has grown into a likeable man. It'd be ashame if he went away so soon. "Bleeding is under control and no fever," Lori nods, "but his breath is laboured and his pulse is way down, and he hasn't opened his eyes yet." She looks up with little hope.

"Take my cuffs." Rick tells Glenn, "Put them on him. I am taking any chances." Glenn nods taking them into his hands. I grab a bag of oats from Rick and haul them over to a cell T-Dog was storing them. Lori and Rick stand to the side talking. This seemed to be the longest conversation they had in months without the other walking away or ignoring eachother. I ruffle Carl's hair and try distract him in case his parents decide to go wild on each other and cause a scene.

"How's that comic book you reading?" I ask him and his face lights up.

"Spiderman is in the middle of the second civil war." He goes on, "I think this one is my favourite yet, Kaia. It's really interesting, you should read it some time."

"Spiderman is no way as cool as Batman." T-Dog puts his hand on his hip.

"Spiderman could beat Batman any day." Carl debates, "He has spidey senses which gives him such an advantage at everything. He could win against Batman anyday." I laugh at them as they both give valid points on who is better.

"What's your opinion?" T-Dog asks.

"I..." I look around, unsure what to say, "I think Wonder Woman because no one can beat a bad ass woman." I nod. T-Dog shakes his head at me and continues to debate with Carl about all sorts of superheroes.