Her excitement seemed to rise by the second.

"Wow everything is much bigger inside! Even the doors are huge!"

She thought as she tried to look around as much as she could.

She had came to the school before, when she was little, to her grandmother's station.

And because of this she knew a bit of the interiors and locations of the building, but not so much to be an expert.

She never realized how big the school was; for whenever she came to the inside of the school, she was either sick or her grandmother needed a bit of an extra hand around her.

It was crowded, more so than it was outside.

People were standing near their friends as they were talking with excitement.

They looked happy.

"I hope they all try their best on it."

Izumi thought as she glanced at people that were smiling happily.

Their smiles were too bright to be ruined with disappointment, if they don't make it in the school.

She smiled softly as she tried to keep her own excitement at bay.

She looked straight ahead to make sure that she was going where she had to.

—-

"Ah I'm so sorry!"

Izumi heard a young girl say frantically.

She turned herself to reply to the girl.

She looked at the brunette girl's face.

"She looks worried, I hope she's okay."
Izumi thought.

"Don't worry, it's-"

Before Izumi could finish her saying, she saw the roof of the building getting farther and farther.

"Huh?" Izumi blinked.

—-

"Whew! Glad I caught you in time." The brunette said with both a glad face and tone.

"The roof stopped."

Izumi thought as she gazed above her.

"Huh?" Izumi blinked again.

The girl lifted Izumi up; to stand still.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you! I was rushing because I woke up late and had thought I would've been late for the exam!" The girl bowed about 4 times, while talking about her morning.

Izumi blinked, again.

"Ah."

Izumi made sense of what had just happened.

She looked in front of her to see the girl that talked similarly to her.

"It's not annoying as I thought it would be."

She chuckled slightly at the thought.

"Don't worry, it's perfectly fine. No need to bother yourself with a simple accident." Izumi said, while waving her hands.

She smiled at the girl, who started raising herself up.

"Really?" The girl asked with unsureness.