1 - New Target

01

01

╭──────────.★..─╮
New Target
╰─..★.──────────╯

─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ─── ─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ─── ─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───

-

Gloves were carefully slipped off his pale hands as he took in the view in front of him. The smell of blood engulfed the tiny apartment. He quickly shut off the running bath water as he stood away to take in his victim.

Messy slit to the wrists, blood pooling in the bath around him, battered up body due to the struggle, and an expertly written suicide note besides him. It was a perfect planned suicide scene, nobody could guess it was pre-meditated murder.

V quickly reached for his camera taking a quick photo of his victim. He observed as it printed in black and white and smiled at his work. He stretched, giving the body no mind as he gathered his items. V scanned the hallway for a room to quickly change in. He reached the master bedroom and changed out off his black bodysuit. He may have looked eery, but hot as hell while he was at it.

V glanced at the time on his watch. 7:55 PM. His victim's wife and children would arrive in approximately 35 minutes. He had time, but he needed to get out of there quick. He pulled his dusted jeans over his proportionately long legs accompanied by a baseball cap. Grabbing his belongings, a new pair of satin gloves slipped over his fingers. He couldn't have any traces of his DNA left. V was far too careful to make a silly mistake.

He quickly eyed the window, his ticket out of here. He hauled his duffle bag over his shoulder using his strength to open the window. He grabbed onto the bottom looking through easily verifying the distance from the room to the bottom. Luckily this was one of those single story houses, so he didn't need to climb down. He quickly hopped out the window blowing a kiss to the house, rushing to the street to blend into the crowd.

As he looked at his watch once again, it was 8:00 this time. He was no longer V, but Kim Taehyung now. He walked through the streets of Daegu rushing to get to his apartment. Hands clad in his jeans as cold air brushed through him. Despite Daegu not being one of the richest or nicest districts to live in, Taehyung would consider himself well off. His job of being a hitman payed well and he could live pretty comfortably.

As Taehyung walked further he could feel cool air brushing his back, but it didn't feel like that of the streets. There were many people that were getting off work and rushing to get home to their families. Taehyung however, was a murderer meaning his instincts were high. He had a feeling he was being followed yet he couldn't quite put a finger on it.